For Sale Lygodactylus williamsi, multiple unrelated CBB lines - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-15-2019, 02:07 PM   #1
frankpayne32
Lygodactylus williamsi, multiple unrelated CBB lines

Update 12/15/19: Four unsexed juveniles available now. From two different unrelated sets of parents (two from each line). Shipping has stopped for the year due to the holidays but will resume in January. 75% of my holdbacks from this year have been female.

$200 each. Shipping is $50.

Please read the rest of the ad as many questions will be answered there. Also, explore my website for lots of great care information.

www.livingartbyfrankpayne.com

Lygodactylus williamsi are a beautiful small day gecko from the remote Kimboza forest in Tanzania. Due to deforestation and overcollection williamsi are critically endangered in the wild. Rest assured that all of my williamsi offered for sale are captive bred by me in my home.

If you have been keeping up with the status of williamsi you know that this species has recently been placed on CITES Appendix 1. This means that they will become increasingly difficult to acquire as no new williamsi will be able to enter the country, probably ever.

When setting up my breeding group I took the care and time to collect founding stock from five different unrelated CBB sources. I keep my breeders only as pairs and keep very detailed records. I know the lineage, lay date, hatch date, and incubation temperature range of every gecko I produce and sell. You will receive all of this information when you purchase any of my geckos. If you purchase a group of geckos I will make sure to provide unrelated animals to form your own breeding group. I remove every single clutch that is laid from the terrarium and incubate them under ideal temperatures to produce either mostly females or an even sex ratio. None of my eggs have experienced temperatures over 80 F which are known to produce mostly males.

Unless otherwise stated, all geckos for sale are approximately two months old (I will give you an exact hatch date when shipping) and approaching half grown. I would never sell a gecko that I’m not confidant will survive to adulthood. These will all be ready to breed within seven to ten months, probably less under ideal conditions.

The most common question that people have is if they can be sexed at this age. At this age I cannot guarantee sex. I realize that most people want females as very few other breeders produce them but at this age it is just not possible to reliably tell. However, due to egg removal and controlled incubation the majority of my offspring prove out to be females. I can provide credible references of past customers to back this up. Please keep in mind that my list prices are for unsexed juveniles, sexed adults, especially females are significantly higher in price.

Prices are firm as a purchase includes free of charge a new solid-walled insulated shipping box, any necessary heat or phase 22 packs, a printed ten page care sheet written by me with many pictures, shipping insurance, PayPal fees, and live/healthy arrival guarantee. Most importantly, purchase from me includes all of the experience and advice I can offer on this species based off of years of experimentation and success.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2019, 07:32 PM   #2
fanta2018
Can I buy a female from you. I have been searching for 2 years for one, and I was suggested by Christine Gregory from frog mania to find you. I live in Holland Michigan 49423. My cell is+16167955223. Look forward to hear from you. Thankyou and have a good day, sir!

Old 07-15-2019, 07:43 PM   #3
fanta2018
I will buy 2 of your offspring if you still have them, but will pay for a female if one is available?

Old 07-15-2019, 08:34 PM   #4
frankpayne32
I do not have any sexed animals for sale. These two have sold. I have more babies that will be ready to sell in a month and ship in two months.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2019, 10:14 PM   #5
fanta2018
Can I make a deposit for the babies?

Old 07-16-2019, 09:52 AM   #6
frankpayne32
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanta2018 View Post
Can I make a deposit for the babies?
I don't like to take money on them until they are at least a month old. Check back in a few weeks. My email is frankpayne32@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2019, 03:47 PM   #7
fanta2018
Thankyou!

Old 07-16-2019, 05:03 PM   #8
CB Reptiles
Colors just blue my mind!

Old 07-21-2019, 05:17 PM   #9
frankpayne32
Update 7/21/19: I have decided to sell two more babies. They are each from different unrelated pairings. They will be ready to ship the first week of September or the last week of August. PM me or email me at frankpayne32@gmail.com to purchase. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-21-2019, 09:22 PM   #10
fanta2018
I am interested. And you stated that you control how the temp. during incubation to get more females. If that is the case for these 2 siblings, I would like to buy both from you if it’s still available? My cell is+16167955223. Have a good day! Look forward to hear from you soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!