black roughneck monitor for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 05:38 PM   #1
benj@rochester.
black roughneck monitor for sale

adult male black roughneck. tame and eats great. 3 ft plus. asking 150 plus shipping. no trades please thanks. pics available.

ok cant believe i havent sold this guy. i have changed my mind on the trade issue. if anyone has a GOOD quality used cell phone from verizon they are not using, in good shape, with all equipment, one with a camera or something, i will trade him for that. please send a picture of the phone though. yea i know its a strange request but hey. thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-25-2005, 10:16 AM   #2
ohiohotboy
hey!!

you might be in luck i have a cell phone i will trade you for your monitor i dont have pics yet but i will work on getting some e-mail me at ohiohotboy@aol.com if still intrested

Old 12-18-2008, 02:39 AM   #3
MISSDOGDLER
DO YOU STILL HAVE HIM AVAILABLE? IM VERY INTERESTED IN HIM. ILL PAY YOUR ASKING PRICE. CAN YOU EMAIL ME SOME PICTURES OF HIM? THANK YOU ALICIA

Old 12-18-2008, 05:38 AM   #4
hhmoore
Alicia, you might have better luck responding to current ads...this one is 3 1/2 yrs old

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread