FaunaClassifieds upgrade now in progress - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-19-2008, 12:05 PM   #81
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcreptiles View Post
When I try to attach an 85 KB JPG I get the following message "Exceeds your quota by 1.61 MB. Click here to view your attachments". It's a pop up window so I can't get the url and I can't attach an image because I'm over my quota.

When I click the "Click here..." link it show me all my attachments and gives me the option of deleting them individually.

It's on this page http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ditattachments

I also see the following "You are currently using 2.51 MB to store 87 uploaded attachments." The only thing I have stored is in Herps in the News. I guess I don't really need to attach images to any more News articles but I think it adds to the article.
Try it now, please. I think it may have been something to do with overlapping member groups. So I made some changes......

Old 09-19-2008, 12:11 PM   #82
LakesideBoas
I really like the "new" layout, Thanks Rich!

The speed (for me at least) is phenominal although I'd smack you with a wet noodle for making me learn all the new-fandangled ways to keep in contact with my friends here if I wasn't so busy learning it!

I do miss spell-check though, can't wait until you can help those of us that need to keep a dictionary and thesarus on the desk when we type!

Seriously though, I really like this! Thanks again!

Old 09-19-2008, 12:32 PM   #83
WebSlave
I checked with my programmer about the spell checker, and apparently an official mod for this latest version of vBulletin hasn't been done yet. So the choices are for me to wait for someone to do that so he can implement it, or pay for his time and effort to do the mod himself. This is all expensive enough, so much as I like the spell checker myself, I will wait on the mod.

Sorry, but paid memberships are dwindling here, and I have to tighten the purse strings. I guess the economy is hitting everyone these days.

Old 09-19-2008, 12:49 PM   #84
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I checked with my programmer about the spell checker, and apparently an official mod for this latest version of vBulletin hasn't been done yet. So the choices are for me to wait for someone to do that so he can implement it, or pay for his time and effort to do the mod himself. This is all expensive enough, so much as I like the spell checker myself, I will wait on the mod.
FireFox has a built in spell check. Might be something for some to consider as an option.

Old 09-19-2008, 12:52 PM   #85
wcreptiles
Quote:
Try it now, please. I think it may have been something to do with overlapping member groups. So I made some changes......
I've attached an image of the old home page which I miss as a test. It appearsd to have worked I did not get the error message and the image appears to be attached.
Attached Images

Old 09-19-2008, 12:53 PM   #86
wcreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcreptiles View Post
I've attached an image of the old home page which I miss as a test. It appearsd to have worked I did not get the error message and the image appears to be attached.
Thanks for the quick fix.

Old 09-19-2008, 03:52 PM   #87
LakesideBoas
Quote:

Sorry, but paid memberships are dwindling here, and I have to tighten the purse strings. I guess the economy is hitting everyone these days.
Oh, Rich, I wasn't really whining just wanted to give you a heads-up in case you cringe too much at my atrocious spelling!

I'll keep up my paid membership, it's the least I can do to support this site and all it's come to mean to me.

Old 09-19-2008, 04:05 PM   #88
PoohMac
Hello,

I attached a image avator of my albino Spider but there is a 2nd image of a Tribal Dragon; How do I remove it? I never even loaded that to my profile or do I have a pic like that on my computer.

Thx

Michael Castillo

Old 09-19-2008, 04:09 PM   #89
Dennis Hultman
That image
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...s/demon01b.gif

shows you are a member of the hell forum.

Old 09-19-2008, 04:10 PM   #90
LakesideBoas
I just saw that on mine, I think it represents our *HELL* membership.

I think it's cool!

Edit:Trust fast-fingers Dennis to beat me to the post- LOL!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fauna upgrade, faunaclassifieds