Warning Points System Mod - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 12:44 AM   #51
Dream
ME ME LET ME!!! Oh wiat I can't

Old 01-22-2007, 05:24 AM   #52
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
I don't know, what do you think? Anyone want to try out the system for me?
I'm not sure if anyone else has been warned but it appears that I am the first to warn Wes.

Old 01-22-2007, 08:05 AM   #53
Dragondad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
I'm not sure if anyone else has been warned but it appears that I am the first to warn Wes.

Nice thing to brag about. You going to mount his head on your trophy wall?

Old 01-22-2007, 08:44 AM   #54
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragondad
Nice thing to brag about. You going to mount his head on your trophy wall?
You call it bragging. I see it as pointing out my disapproval of what I took as Wes' disrespectful remark towards Rich in a post I was subscribed to.

As to your question about mounting his head on my wall, well, I would have to be hunting him in order to do so. I don't care who would have said it, in my opinion it was an antagonistic comment made towards a moderator and inappropriate.

Old 01-22-2007, 09:03 AM   #55
Cat_72
And so it begins................

Old 01-22-2007, 10:22 AM   #56
Dragondad
And my point is you made note of the warning and the reasons on his warning points report. Why post it as the "first" to give Wes a warning.

By the way I am not saying he did or didn't deserve it. That is your choice and interpretation, I just don't like your post.

Old 01-22-2007, 10:24 AM   #57
Cat_72
I have to agree, Michael.

I have seen at least 3 other people that have used the warning option already, and none felt the need to announce it or who they warned.

Old 01-22-2007, 10:29 AM   #58
fauxsanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragondad
Gee I dont notice any difference.....my world didnt end. Anyone else?
GEE I wonder why...I notice your a "registered member" like I am..so the way things look, we "registered members" got it made..(no karma to miss & no "peer" points to lose..LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
I think some people were expecting fireworks, or at least the earth to tremble when this was implemented. Anyone been hit by pieces of the falling sky yet?
Allow me to start the fuse,

Now let's look at what REALLY happened here..I haven't been a member for long, but from what I've gleaned from the post here and from the archives is that if I would have paid $10 a few months ago, I would have been able to get into the BOI and HELL (a unmoderated forum) and post. I can do that now without the $10 (sans hell) (sigh) but I think that the "unmoderated"forums of today are the same as a "unmoderated" hell.

But if I gave $25, I'd be able to have karma and play in the game on a somewhat even playing field with my peers..have'n fun, giving them bad/good karma and thinking I'm special.

Okay, the game's started and Rich decides to change the rules...he did so, it's his right...NOW you can play BUT those who paid more get to ding you as you go, not because you can't play, but because you didn't pay enough...so what did you get for your money? ..karma, fun game ain't it. And if you piss off the any of the mods...your bumped, or get your karma dinged. And get this!! You can pay more money and get back in the game!! And if you pay enough you can do the bumping or dinging....

Now here is where I may cross the line..I'll probably piss the owner off and get banned but I have to say it.(and it won't take a nuke to do me in)

Rich, I believe that they should start a string about you on your own BIO about what you did..you scammed them..you took these people's money and and made promises, you promised them that what they payed for was keeping this site alive. And they had a little bit of "stock" (or a voice) in this site. (I wasn't around then, but that's what I've noticed in the past threads) and gave them some sort of sense that the input from them really means a lot about what goes on here.
Now you tell them it's not enough, they've should have sent more money cause if they did, your "golden", and can put your "peers" in their place. Now all the upper echelon ($100 on up) can ding all the other "karma" and "peer points" from the players that thought the field was even, with no retaliation. And if they paid the BIG bucks, well..(shaking head)

So the big question here is...what's gonna happen in six months?...another game plan..more bucks?

I can say that I come to this site often, just to watch the "gang" bicker, and sometimes make fools of themselves, and I think to myself, "They should get a life."..but the sad thing is..if they did ..I wouldn't have much to do either..LOL..Where do I sign up? Just my 2 cents worth (buffer) hope to see you all soon....later

Old 01-22-2007, 10:34 AM   #59
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
You call it bragging. I see it as pointing out my disapproval of what I took as Wes' disrespectful remark towards Rich in a post I was subscribed to.
See it as you wish David but quite a few here see's it as being an...... Fill in the blank. No love lost between you and Wes and the fact of the matter is...I won a bet. Pretty pathetic when the general population knew who would be the first one to strike first. The odds weren't nearly as high as I would have wished but 2:1 wasn't bad. Quick $50. Tells alot about one's character, or lack therof.

Griz

Old 01-22-2007, 10:41 AM   #60
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxsanity
GEE I wonder why...I notice your a "registered member" like I am..so the way things look, we "registered members" got it made..(no karma to miss & no "peer" points to lose..LMAO

Allow me to start the fuse,

Now let's look at what REALLY happened here..I haven't been a member for long, but from what I've gleaned from the post here and from the archives is that if I would have paid $10 a few months ago, I would have been able to get into the BOI and HELL (a unmoderated forum) and post. I can do that now without the $10 (sans hell) (sigh) but I think that the "unmoderated"forums of today are the same as a "unmoderated" hell.

But if I gave $25, I'd be able to have karma and play in the game on a somewhat even playing field with my peers..have'n fun, giving them bad/good karma and thinking I'm special.

Okay, the game's started and Rich decides to change the rules...he did so, it's his right...NOW you can play BUT those who paid more get to ding you as you go, not because you can't play, but because you didn't pay enough...so what did you get for your money? ..karma, fun game ain't it. And if you piss off the any of the mods...your bumped, or get your karma dinged. And get this!! You can pay more money and get back in the game!! And if you pay enough you can do the bumping or dinging....

Now here is where I may cross the line..I'll probably piss the owner off and get banned but I have to say it.(and it won't take a nuke to do me in)

Rich, I believe that they should start a string about you on your own BIO about what you did..you scammed them..you took these people's money and and made promises, you promised them that what they payed for was keeping this site alive. And they had a little bit of "stock" (or a voice) in this site. (I wasn't around then, but that's what I've noticed in the past threads) and gave them some sort of sense that the input from them really means a lot about what goes on here.
Now you tell them it's not enough, they've should have sent more money cause if they did, your "golden", and can put your "peers" in their place. Now all the upper echelon ($100 on up) can ding all the other "karma" and "peer points" from the players that thought the field was even, with no retaliation. And if they paid the BIG bucks, well..(shaking head)

So the big question here is...what's gonna happen in six months?...another game plan..more bucks?

I can say that I come to this site often, just to watch the "gang" bicker, and sometimes make fools of themselves, and I think to myself, "They should get a life."..but the sad thing is..if they did ..I wouldn't have much to do either..LOL..Where do I sign up? Just my 2 cents worth (buffer) hope to see you all soon....later
Eh, I think you better go back and re-read what you think you read, because you've got a lot of it all mixed up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread