www.herphabitats.com AKA Richard Brooks/ Reptile Information Database - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2007, 05:52 PM   #91
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Irregardless Wes, be the bigger man and leave the kids out of it. You know how much of a sore spot this is for me.
While a sore spot not just with you, it goes directly to him trying to hide behind EVERYTHING he could, including his claim of being a good father. It's not his kids I'm questioning, it's his ability to father them, to teach them right from wrong, to accept the fault when it is theirs, to NOT hide and pretend and lie to escape your own words.

I DO pity his kids as I would anyone elses who had such a spineless creature for a father.

Do you leave this guy alone or do you step on his neck until you're sure he's dead?

I'm a neck stepper.

Old 04-30-2007, 05:53 PM   #92
varnyard
Quote:
markface: i have a question for bobby (varnyard) . did you ever agree to have your caresheet modified or edited ? also did you ever see and agree to this so called contract ?
The answers are (No) to both questions. I was also never contacted about R.I.D.

I found out about this mess in the chat room at theTegu.com, three different people asked me how long/ how I cooked my ground turkey, I finally asked where they were getting this information, it was on Richard's site R.I.D. with my name on it.

Tegus do not need cooked meat at all.

Old 04-30-2007, 05:53 PM   #93
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
While a sore spot not just with you, it goes directly to him trying to hide behind EVERYTHING he could, including his claim of being a good father. It's not his kids I'm questioning, it's his ability to father them, to teach them right from wrong, to accept the fault when it is theirs, to NOT hide and pretend and lie to escape your own words.

I DO pity his kids as I would anyone elses who had such a spineless creature for a father.

Do you leave this guy alone or do you step on his neck until you're sure he's dead?

I'm a neck stepper.
Gotta get new glasses. I misread your post.

From here on out, provided he does not tout his outstanding abiltiy to father, I'll have nothing more to say of his offspring.

Old 04-30-2007, 06:03 PM   #94
varnyard
I also want to say this; anyone is more than welcome to use my information to help others, I do not have a problem with this at all. I do have a problem with putting words in my mouth, altering my care sheets and using my information for personal gain.

I just wanted to clear that part up.

Old 04-30-2007, 07:29 PM   #95
Dogboa
Hi Folks,
I don't post here often, but I have a few things to say on this one.

First I am a member of Herp Center, I enjoy the folks over there. As with every forum, there are those that get along fine, even with differing opinions. Then there are those that must butt heads.

My thing is corallus caninus and as most probably know, not much is posted on forums that aren't specifically devoted to the species of corallus.

I had been a member of reptileforums.com for quite sometime and to my knowledge they haven't deleted my account as per my request. Everything seemed fine there until "our friend" Tim Bowles showed up in his guise as Snowballs. Being a good friend of Matt Lerer and totally disgusted with what was done to him by Bowels and Pruitt, I confronted him and exposed him for the POS he is. Well that didn't set well with an admin named Alien Regius or something similar. After the thread was removed, I addressed this admin in PM. His answer to me was " I don't care what he did on another site, nor his dealings outside of the BP market". Remember this site is also the same that went to bed with MorphKing.

I'm sure there are good folks on that site, but when admins and mods let the likes of Bowles go unfetered, well you are judged by the company you keep.

You can agree or disagree with Rich, but those folks that went to Herp Center from that site are much better off, IMO.

Any site that let's trash like Bowels in, isn't someplace I want to Frequent.

Craig

Old 04-30-2007, 07:39 PM   #96
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogboa
Any site that let's trash like Bowels in, isn't someplace I want to Frequent.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...tposter&t=4311

He's not banned here.

The thing about reptileforums and Bowels is that he managed not to violate any of the rules there. The conduct of people outing him for the scamming, lying thief that he is frequently did- if a set of conduct guidelines isn't applied in an evenhanded manner then it may as well not exist.

But way to add a bunch of completely unrelated crap to muddy things. Classy move.

Old 04-30-2007, 07:54 PM   #97
Dogboa
What ever you say Seamus. Maybe you feel it is unrelated, but Tim isn't welcome on many sites, I think it speaks volumes of that site. This site to my knowledge doesn't delete threads and Tim has the opportunity to defend himself here, but the threads are still visible. Trying to dismiss what I said out of hand is just your opinion.

Craig

Old 04-30-2007, 08:00 PM   #98
Seamus Haley
Quote:
What ever you say Seamus. Maybe you feel it is unrelated, but Tim isn't welcome on many sites, I think it speaks volumes of that site. This site to my knowledge doesn't delete threads and Tim has the opportunity to defend himself here, but the threads are still visible. Trying to dismiss what I said out of hand is just your opinion.

Craig

I fail to understand how it is related. Richard Brooks hijacked the member base and attacked the site years before Tim was registered there and prior to it's sale and multiple revisions with various admins and mods and incarnations. The URL may be the same, but Tim being allowed there now has zero bearing on Richard behaving as he did.

What part of that is unclear to you? Go start a Tim Bowels thread if you've got a hair up your ass about him- you added nothing of any value to this one and went wildly off topic. It's not a damn Kevin Bacon game, it's a thread about Richard Brooks and the immoral things he's done and continues to defend.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:02 PM   #99
Wilomn
Quote:

Craig
timmy bowels has managed to get himself kicked off just about every site except reptileforums.

In order for a rule to have any weight, any force, any respect, it must enforced unilaterally, not as a certain set think it should be.

So far timmy has not violated any rules on reptileforums that warrant his removal from the site.

I know Alien Regalis and I have spoken of this very topic to him. I have this from the horses mouth, so to speak.

Is morphking still active over there? As far as I know, joey capony is gone. The other Wes, the one who was joey's partner is still active as far as I know but he has not scammed anyone or stolen from anyone or made anywhere near the ass of himself that joey did.

It may well suck, but if the rules are not enforced equally, there is no point in having them at all.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:02 PM   #100
varnyard
Bingo!! We have a winner!!!

Quote:
Seamus Haley: it's a thread about Richard Brooks and the immoral things he's done and continues to defend.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!