www.herphabitats.com AKA Richard Brooks/ Reptile Information Database - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2007, 02:55 PM   #71
jsrocket
Writrer= writer

Old 04-30-2007, 03:03 PM   #72
iguanairs
I know you are a songwriter. I took the liberty of checking out your site. I was saying you should use the last line you threw at me in a song, or was it taken from a song. Better yet, was it something you are simply repeating that someone threw at you.

Old 04-30-2007, 03:18 PM   #73
jsrocket
Uh, I still have no idea what you're talking about. You have obviously seen my site, but you are grabbing at straws.

Old 04-30-2007, 03:30 PM   #74
iguanairs
I won't go into it, but i will say you are starting to sound a lot like me now. I posted that one of you was grabbing at straws a few posts back. lol See how old this is already getting? You are now repeating me.

Old 04-30-2007, 03:37 PM   #75
LadyOhh
This is getting childish....

Rich, do you really think it is worth making yourself look worse by making personal attacks?

Old 04-30-2007, 03:39 PM   #76
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by iguanairs
I won't go into it, but i will say you are starting to sound a lot like me now. I posted that one of you was grabbing at straws a few posts back. lol See how old this is already getting? You are now repeating me.
Give me a freakin break. Comparing you to me is apples and oranges.

Old 04-30-2007, 03:42 PM   #77
AncientDNA
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh
This is getting childish....

Rich, do you really think it is worth making yourself look worse by making personal attacks?

Old 04-30-2007, 03:45 PM   #78
iguanairs
It didn't start out as a matter of name calling. if you read this thread from the beginning, you will find that initially the thread and situation had resolved itself. if you continue reading, you will find several users, who have nothing to do with the situation at all bashing me without any reasoning.

Then you will find the thread go completely astray and become a smack talking charade.

Truthfully, I find this thread to be useless. It started off with a justifiable topic, but has since swayed it serves little more than a place to throw stones.

My responses are nothing more than spewing back what has been thrown at me throughout this thread.

Does it make me look bad? Possibly , as I have stooped down to their level.

The facts of this thread are dispersed through a series of name calling and verbal assaults. Ones normal instinct is to defend and retaliate when being attacked. I fell nothing short of the norm, but do find this thread to be repetitive and "old", per say.

Old 04-30-2007, 03:56 PM   #79
varnyard
Quote:
It didn't start out as a matter of name calling. if you read this thread from the beginning, you will find that initially the thread and situation had resolved itself. if you continue reading, you will find several users, who have nothing to do with the situation at all bashing me without any reasoning.

Then you will find the thread go completely astray and become a smack talking charade.

Truthfully, I find this thread to be useless. It started off with a justifiable topic, but has since swayed it serves little more than a place to throw stones.

My responses are nothing more than spewing back what has been thrown at me throughout this thread.

The facts of this thread are dispersed through a series of name calling and verbal assaults. Ones normal instinct is to defend and retaliate when being attacked. I fell nothing short of the norm, but do find this thread to be repetitive and "old", per say.
You be the judge, IMO, you looked real bad from the get go. Even before you started this attack against respected members here.

Old 04-30-2007, 03:59 PM   #80
Wilomn
Quote:

Again with the horse pucky.

You said you didn't know what was in the caresheets you posted.

You said you re-wrote them word for word as your mods gave them to you.

You said you had permission from the authors to post them.

You said your mods made deletions and additions to care-sheets written by others.

You said you didn't know when and where this was done, simply that it was.

I bet your eyes are brown. I bet your eyes are brown because you are full of feces ALL THE WAY UP TO YUOR FOREHEAD.

You claim responsibility and then say you're not responsible because you don't make modificatioins, just post the information.

You're BUSTED.

You tried to steal caresheets written by others and then charge for them. Now you're outed and playing wounded party in what could become a criminal complaint for lible. With your own words and track record made public here, I don't think anyone would have much problem taking you to court.

And STILL the ego you have refuses to acknowledge that your method is flawed, your product is almost worthless and you are not even CLOSE to the man only YOU think you are.

Boy, your kids must SURE look up to you. Of course, if they ARE looking up, it would, in theory, mean that had spinal chords that enabled them to lift their heads up. Unlike you, who seem to just jellyfish around, completely spineless, spewing names and insults and those who at first took pity on your stupidity and tried to help you not look like such a bloody idiot.

Way to go, oh het for spinal-chordia one, way to go indeed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!