This is Really a Shame! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 09-13-2008, 06:56 PM   #91
Mooing Tricycle
Changing a posts contents entirely should be forbidden.

I dont care if it wasnt meant to be said, if you posted it, it should stay, unless there is a SMALL error, like spelling. Or adding on to the end. ( or clarifying) Changing the entire contents though, i completely disagree with and i have a feeling its going to RUIN everyone elses ability to use the function..... And then i will be cranky.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:43 AM   #92
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus
did you also contact those complete strangers and personally butt into their business??
Pot meet Kettle

Quote:
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pet/834444318.html

and all it would have taken is a bit of internet research to learn how to set up their environment..sigh.

Old 09-14-2008, 10:35 AM   #93
Serafim
Quote:
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pet/834444318.html

and all it would have taken is a bit of internet research to learn how to set up their environment..sigh.
LOL I guess the same could be stressed on your how to kill a ball python video. There were other methods of feeding available to you before you went the route of tubing that snake. But hell what do I know Im just a hobbyist breeder Not the big time breeder you are.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #94
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
alright guys~ she seems to have taken the advice to step away from it~ cut her a break and step away from it too. We've all dug ourselves into a hole before and I know for me it's a releif if we can all just forget about it.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:32 PM   #95
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
I cannot figure you out Deb. You are pretty quick to jump on someone who is not doing things the way you would do them. I have kept many species of snakes in setups just like the one pictured in your original post. Guess that makes me a pitiful keeper or I guess I should feel shame. Well I have learned by listening to others that my way of doing things is not always the best way. That's part of learning.

Bryon is no liar and he is quick to say what is on his mind. I admire Bryon for that and He has helped me alot with my animals. I normally would avoid getting into any thread you started but I needed something to do today. Yes my life is boring. From my point of view your posts are always aimed at making yourself look superior to us less educated herpers. Truth in the matter is your still learning yourself. Try and listen more often and stop acting like your perfect.

Isn't that what YOU are doing? This IS idiotic. I don't care how important anyone is, when someone says I did something that I did not do, for me that's lying.

I say what's on my mind too. Seems that you want to keep that priviledge for yourself?

Old 09-14-2008, 12:53 PM   #96
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
Liar? Where have I lied? You've said a lot yes , even going so far as to edit your posts to make it look it better if it didn't work out the first time. How well do you know me to make a claim that I exaggerate anything I've said? How well do you know all the info I've offered to know that I have exaggerated?

[

Your words from post #15. YOU watched your vet do it properly but chose not to. YOU posted the worst of the 3 videos on YOUR site and took it down and Seamus started the other thread. How did I lie? Its obvious from your post that you are admitting to have watched your vet do a proper tubing. How did I manage to lie about that?

Its not too bad for me at all. Culling doesn't bother me , I've done it before. Trying to save an animal doesn't bother me either , I've done it. What bothers me is some know it all noob that hides behind a degree thinking she can twist and curl anything to keep from admitting she screwed up. I'm not saying an attempt to save the animal should never have been tried but if said Know-It-All had bothered to ask a question or do some research other less invasive ways could have been found. As long as I or others feel that any advice you give is questionable , we will freely point out when you are wrong. If you feel the need to argue your point , we will freely show you how little you truly know.

What do you think I want you say? You've shown a cavalier attitude that when you are wrong you will refuse to admit it. Some of us have been around long enough to see piss poor advice spread from the mouths of imbeciles that have cost others the lives of their animals. The video you posted and your attitude towards it has you on my list to watch the advice that you give as it may need to be corrected. Grow up and get over it.

Try checking my posts , all of them. Find any where I dodged an accusation. Find any where I lied. I've admitted to a great many things on this forum and others.

You didn't have to post the link and raise the question of that person needing to do research when YOU yourself obviously need to do more as well. Where have I butted in oh Miss " I got an opinion , can't I post my opinion." Is it OK for you post freely but others just absolutely must keep quiet if we don't agree or side with you? Doubt it. Is this your second face coming to show its true colors? You've complained on this thread about others putting words in your mouth yet you'll freely do it to others without any hesitation. Can't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

Break out your degree or read a book on reading comprehension Deb. The idiotic comment was clearly directed towards you. You called a pet owner on needing to do research and now your panties are in a wad when your called on failing to do the same and even at one point having a video posted on your site that showed the improper way to tube feed or use a pinky pump.
YEP! I do, because unlike some people I do have second and third thoughts about what I post, it's called trying to be tactful. My first posts might have gotten me banned and that wasn't what I was trying to do...so instead of posting the FIRST thought, I thought better of it. It's called THINKING THINGS OVER...more people should do that before hitting the "submit" button..actually I should have..but the edit button is there for whatever use I want until the forum tool (whatever it is) is changed.

Wow, do you have a reading comprehension problem, POT MEET KETTLE? He showed me how to do it on a grown snake (get into the stomach) that was being wormed. This was a TINY snake and I was afraid that if I used a tube I would puncture something. I didn't video that thing and as I have said the first feeding went without a hitch. It was NOT meant to be a TEACHING tool. I was sharing what I do. It's THAT simple.

I have already admitted that I should not have force fed. I have already admitted that I should have let the animal die..to friends and on another site. I have already instituted a policy that I will NEVER force feed again, and I have already had a friend explain the assist feed procedure and brought a book and I have been successful. What the problem is from my perspective is that someone wants me to say that I did it wrong and I do not see how I did it wrong using the pinky pump which is a tool designed for specifically THIS purpose and it is NOT designed to be used with a tube (at least it isn't sold with a tube)

Seems like a lot of you want to keep talking about my degree..whether I have a Bachelors or a Ph.d It is something that I worked for and I am damn proud of it...but I fail to see how I have tried to imply that I am perfect. (this is an example of exaggeration and twisting) It seems to me that the people that keep telling me that "there's more than one way to do a thing" NEED TO FOLLOW THEIR OWN ADVICE.,

That was absolutely NOT the point. There is a LOT of projecting and twisting going on here..Chubby Checker would be proud. Anyone is free to disagree. My point was it was unnecessary to drag up something that I had done before and have to relive it again and again. Have any of you ever had anything you did cause or believe it caused or have a group of people tell you and constantly beat into you that it caused the death of one of your animals?? I suggest that everyone put all your mistakes out here..and then everytime you offer an opinon on something, let me drag up your past and forget any improvements you may have made and keep judging you on that mistake; I think you would feel exactly the same way.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:55 PM   #97
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
alright guys~ she seems to have taken the advice to step away from it~
~or maybe not.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:01 PM   #98
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Changing a posts contents entirely should be forbidden.

I dont care if it wasnt meant to be said, if you posted it, it should stay, unless there is a SMALL error, like spelling. Or adding on to the end. ( or clarifying) Changing the entire contents though, i completely disagree with and i have a feeling its going to RUIN everyone elses ability to use the function..... And then i will be cranky.

I do understand where you are coming from. However, I change what I am going to change BEFORE anyone responds. I do not change anything AFTER it has been responded to.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:04 PM   #99
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
~or maybe not.
CRAP..I thought I was being polite by responding. I should have shut up like I had originally intended! But the last time I did that, someone called me a "coward" and said I ran.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:09 PM   #100
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
I see this happen often. Another person with ten snakes that think they know everything! Deb most every post on every forum you make I laugh at. Your really not as Smart as you think.. Kinda pathetic if you ask me.. But, thats for a different time and place. Back to Bryon being a "liar" LMAO!! Deb even your avatar proves you have something on your shoulder. Whats your problem? Why do you hate so much??

Ok, you want to see the kind of thing I type before I think it over?

You are a JOKE. But then you know that, so it's unnecessary for me to repeat what a lot of other people have already told you. I do not know you and do not care to know you and most people do laugh at your posts..so your point is?

Read your own posts and stop projecting.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!