George Knaack / GLK Herp / reptilenews.com (inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2005, 09:04 PM   #1
Tripple H Herps
George Knaack / GLK Herp / reptilenews.com (inquiry)

Hi, I am currently trying to work out a partial trade on a pied female he has for sale. Just curious if anyone has purchased from him. He seems like a real nice & honest guy. I just want some feedback if there is any.
Thanks, Jim

Old 01-30-2005, 11:14 PM   #2
billygunn
I've bought a few normal females from him and also met him in person. He is a great guy and i'm planning on doing business with him again this summer. Hope this helps,
wish I could get a pied.
Bill Fox

Old 01-30-2005, 11:17 PM   #3
Tripple H Herps
That's cool. I apreciate it. I really didn't want to dump that much money without some sort of positive feedback.
Thanks, Jim

Old 01-31-2005, 08:34 AM   #4
mouseman
George Knaack

We've been dealing with George for several years & you can't find a more honest person. Also extremely helpful.

Carl & Linda Vail

Old 01-31-2005, 10:39 AM   #5
kenfosterpb
Good guy to do business with.

George is a good guy to do business with. Good followup and shipping practices. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Old 01-31-2005, 10:58 AM   #6
miamireps
I have never personally done business with him but he seems like a nice guy with a top notch collection and love for the animals.
I corresponded with him about some home made incubators he had made and wanted to know wwhat materials, heating elements, etc, and he helpd me by even sending me a whole diagram. I wouldnt hesitate buying from him.

Old 08-07-2005, 11:02 PM   #7
LKirkland
Thumbs up George Knaack @ GLK Herp - Great Guy

I recently completed a transaction with George Knaack @ GLK Herp. I purchased a male het Orange Hypo bp & a male het Butterscotch Hypo bp. George was very pleasent and handled his end of the deal flawlessly. The snakes arrived here as scheduled, well packaged and healthy looking. They both ate their first day here and continue to be great feeders. I look forward to doing business with George again in the future.

Old 11-18-2007, 08:05 PM   #8
WingedWolf
Great Guy

I just ordered some Herpstat thermostats from GLK Herp, and the guy teleported them to my door. I honestly have no idea how he managed to get the shipment to move that fast. Well packaged, and perfect.

Old 11-19-2007, 03:29 PM   #9
David Reid
I did a trade with him in 06, and everything went fine. The Het Hypo female he sent was the highest gold baby I got that season, very nice looking snake, and great eater.

Dave

Old 11-21-2007, 01:48 PM   #10
Lee Watson
Good guy

George has vended at Dupage County show since inception, Always having a great display of thermostats and ball pythons. He is one (of many) venders that we have never had a complaint about.
Come on out to see him. www.allanimalexpo.com
Lee Watson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!