Beardie color morphs and values - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-12-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
ZephyrG
Beardie color morphs and values

Hello all. I've had my beardies Flash and Leslie for about 3 and 2 years now, respectively. I originally intended to breed them but I found a passion for invertebrates. I've always wanted to have Flash breed (hence Leslie) but I've realized with my current dedication to bugs I won't be able to raise the babies in a healthy, nurturing environment like they should be. Eventually I will be offering both beardies for sale, but I've never been into the bearded dragon "loop" so I don't know how much they're worth. While at a local show I saw a beardie similar to Flash, only smaller and with a hint more red, that was not for sale. The owner said he was worth about $200-$300, more on the $300 end.
I purchased Flash as a little guy for about $60, and I was told that he's half "normal" beardie and half sandfire. Leslie was purchased as a "red" beardie for about $125.
Thank you for your input!
-Kyle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!