New patternless mutation with dark/partial dark eyes - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-02-2014, 03:26 PM   #31
pdragon
Sorry for the long response...I'm hardly ever on this page

Zeros, witblits and silverbacks are all completely different from each other. Witblits are a patternless mutation, and can retain some color. Zeros are more along the lines of a leucistic. No color, no pattern. Some have dark eyes, some dont. Adults are pure white. Silverback is also a patternless mutation, but does not develop until the dragon is 6-8 months of age. I attached pics of all 3....

top pic: Zero
2nd down: silverback
3rd down: witblits
bottom: plasma(translucent zero)

Kat- Zeros are my favorite out of the 3. Not only are they pure white, the translucent zeros(plasma) are a beautiful lavender/purple.

Thanks!
Josh
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2014, 04:30 PM   #32
Dragon Funk
Hi Josh, Thank you for the info on the patternless morphs. I assume you've worked with all 3 of them? Which do you currently work with and produce?
-Fred

Old 06-02-2014, 07:17 PM   #33
pdragon
Anytime I work with/produce all three. The pics I posted are my animals.

Old 06-02-2014, 07:19 PM   #34
pdragon
correction- The zero I produced, but he is no longer mine.

Josh

Old 06-02-2014, 10:25 PM   #35
Dragon Funk
the plasma is awesome!

Old 06-02-2014, 11:24 PM   #36
Mistyck
Oh Em Gee... Josh, I absolutely love the look of the Plasma! DAMMIT! I am actually thinking of getting out of dragons, but that one there makes me want to stay in.

I'll keep you in mind for sure if I'm in the market for another one. (Won't be anytime soon, but I will probably be looking in the future now, thanks to you! )

Old 06-04-2014, 04:27 PM   #37
pdragon
I think the plasmas are really going to take off in popularity. Finally, there is a way to make consistent purple dragons, without relying on the occasional paradox.

Thanks

Josh

Old 06-04-2014, 04:30 PM   #38
pdragon
Heres an older pic of a leather plasma, and a silk zero coming out of the egg. Both are growing like weeds and will post new pics soon

Josh
Attached Images

Old 06-04-2014, 05:06 PM   #39
Dragon Funk
Awesome. Keep the pics coming!

Old 06-28-2014, 11:24 PM   #40
gooslapa
Josh, pm'd you.. ::drooling::

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!