First clutch of baby beardies hatching! :) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-01-2015, 12:51 PM   #1
reptilebaby
First clutch of baby beardies hatching! :)

my very first clutch of baby dragons started hatching. yesterday. not sure what colors they are or whats even possible. dads an orange colored one-thats what he was sold to me as, and the mother is a normal.

so far only two are fully out but ones got me kind of confused. its kind of a medium color, but has a weird faded color that ive never seen on my other dragons, running through the spots at the base of its neck all the way down its back and the tail is all faded and pale looking. it kind of reminds me of a beardie thats going into a shed, but it JUST hatched late last night.

the other one that hatched is really dark, black and gray, and reminds me of an anery corn snake. from what i can see of the rest that are actually hatching they look more orange

Old 07-01-2015, 02:32 PM   #2
reptilebaby
just had another one hatch and it is acting odd. when i touch it it runs in a straight line but when i just watch it and it tries to walk it curls into a C shape and rubs the side of its head on the paper

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!