collection sale final list, price drop, need to move ASAP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 09-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
HatRabbitSnakes
collection sale final list, price drop, need to move ASAP

Collection sale, final list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a final list of everything from my collection that I am selling. Unfortunately financial situations can change or I would be keeping all of these guys. But I have bills to pay and cant afford it anymore. Larger snakes are local only. I am located in the chicagoland area. Buyer pays shipping on smaller snakes that are easier to ship, larger snakes are pick up only-can drop off within reason. Can do discount on multiple animals. Yellow anacondas IL sales only.

Email me at hatrabbitsnakes@gmail.com for further information or pics.

I Just Dropped the prices on almost everything....

1.0 6 foot dumerils boa 150 OBO now 100.
1.1 2011 het genetic stripe retic pair. 250 OBO (female on hold pending payment, male is 75$ )
0.1 platinum tiger retic 2011. 600 obo (SOLD)
0.1 pictured high orange red BCI I believe a 2010- 300 OBO (350 shipped)
1.1 pair of yellow anacondas both around 8 feet. Male very tame, female not very tame at all. willing to split up and sell just the female but the male you would have to buy the pair to get. 500 OBO for the pair. 200 for the female alone.
0.1 2010 Red Blood python. Semi Tame. Raised since a baby. Bred by Rich Crowley, great bloodline. 250 OBO.
1.1 2010 het anery(sharp line) brazilian rainbow boas 800 OBO. SOLD
0.0.1 2011 Aru GTP. Goes on and off feed so a little smaller than some this age but really really great personality and captive bred by Karl Hermann. 175 firm.
1.0 Bredlis python 2011. 100 OBO (Sold Pending payment)
1.0 sonoran desert boa het leopard 100% pure sonoran. 100 OBO(solf pending payment
1.0 Borneo Short tail with a nice bit of striping going down the back 150 OBO. now 200 shipped, 80 local

Also adding a gorgeous sumatran short tail mail to the list. 2011, CBB. Nice personality. 300 shipped. 200 local pick up.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!