Trade Or Sale. 2 Ap racks, Herpstat Pro, 8 BP's - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #1
RiverBend_reptiles
Or Sale. 2 Ap racks, Herpstat Pro, 8 BP's

This is a Package deal and do not want to split it up so dont message me asking for the herpstat or the racks if you dont want the snakes.

I will also not ship as it is to hot and cant ship the racks.. but am willing to drive for the right deal.

I have up for sale or trade 2 animal plastic racks they are 6 level 15 or 30 quart tubs.. comes with tubs.

also have a Herpstat pro that is less than a year old.

now the bps
1.1 100% het pied.. male is 400grams, female is 675 grams.. no paperwork
0.2 100% het albino.. one is 1050 grams, other is 588 grams.. no paperwork
0.2 normals one is 980 grams, other is 627 grams

I will take $1600 for the whole collection, but will give it a trade value of $1700

I am interested in trade for a nice fishing boat.. no junk.. must be at least 16 feet and a 25 HP motor, on a trailer and must have the title. will not take anything thats older than the 80's.. would prefer a Lund or a Lowe.

I am also interested in older pre 1980 motorcycles. Kawasaki, Honda and British bikes.

Also jet skis

May also be interested in partial trade for a nice canoe or kayaks

the first BP pic is the Mojave and the second is the Woma. you know what hets look like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1060234.jpg (134.5 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg P1060235.jpg (182.7 KB, 204 views)
File Type: jpg P1060236.jpg (167.3 KB, 183 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!