Anyone ever deal with Daniel A. Means (Herplover) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2003, 12:09 PM   #1
Hlynn1975
Anyone ever deal with Daniel A. Means (Herplover)

Hi all,
I am thinking of doing a trade with Daniel A. Means (Herplover) and want to make sure no one's had any problems with him. His site is Dan's Gecko Ranch. If anyone's had any dealings with him good or bad I'd like to hear about it. I did a search and didn't find anything but I could have always missed something.

And for Dan's peace of mind too if anyone here has ever dealt with me Heather Hertziger, H's Kritter Kove, hlynn1975@charter.net please post it here for him to see.

Thanks,
Heather

Old 01-18-2003, 01:38 PM   #2
napavalleysnakes
We did a trade a couple of years ago with Dan and were completely satisfied with the shipping and health of the animals.
Snakes were well-represented and healthy.

Certainly someone we would do business with again.

Hope this helps,

Stephen Emerick

Napa Valley Snakes

Old 01-21-2003, 02:11 AM   #3
REDDAWG43
Deals with DAN..

I bought some leos from Dan a while back and he was friendly, easy to contact, and the animals arrived in great condition.
Recently I bought some boas and they arrived in great condition as well. Would do buisness with again anytime...
Melvin Efrece

Old 01-22-2003, 04:09 PM   #4
lyzardgirl
trade with Dan Means...

I just did I trade with Dan yesterday, I sent him a blue tongue skink for one of his female hypo tang. leos.
The leo arrived in excellent condition, and I was very pleased with her.
I would definitely do business with this guy again!

Thanx Dan for a wonderful trade!

Crystal

Old 01-22-2003, 04:11 PM   #5
lyzardgirl
trade with Dan Means....

Had to repost so that my post doesnt get deleted.

I just did I trade with Dan yesterday, I sent him a blue tongue skink for one of his female hypo tang. leos.
The leo arrived in excellent condition, and I was very pleased with her.
I would definitely do business with this guy again!

Thanx Dan for a wonderful trade!

Crystal Light

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!