Bad Guy Jasonturtles954... Really ? - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #141
Tortugas
Unbelievable!!!!

Old 09-24-2013, 01:18 PM   #142
Apeltes
(Florida Regulations: 68A-25.002)
(https://www.flrules.org/gateway/rule...?id=68A-25.002)
In Florida, it's illegal to take cooters from the wild.
In Florida, it's illegal to own or sell red-eared sliders without a permit (conditional species).
In Florida, it's illegal to sell any turtle taken from the wild.
In Florida, it's illegal to sell any turtle without a Class III permit.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=431499

... just sayin'...

Old 09-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #143
parrotlady
OMG, he is a classic animal flipper! Why don't you get a real job to earn income, rather than flipping animals. People like you only give organizations like PETA a reason to regulate our hobby, and the right to own any pet. I hope the legal powers to be take action soon.

Old 09-24-2013, 02:38 PM   #144
leftycrane
I contacted the FWC...not sure what good it will do, but Im sick of this.

Old 09-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #145
jasonturtles954
i do have a job lmao

Old 09-24-2013, 05:30 PM   #146
Occidentalis
It was stated once before in this thread, but through the postings here and YouTube videos, it's pretty clear there is some sort of cognitive impairment involved in this. As such, it's a tricky situation and although it will probably not realistically result in actual fines or punishment, it still needs to be curtailed.

If people are interested in alerting the authorities themselves, here is the website:
http://myfwc.com/contact/wildlife-alert/

Type a short, concise summary of what you've noticed is happening and how it violates the law. Link to the YouTube account (You can also download the videos before they are taken down using KeepVid.com or any other site) and link to this site.

If anyone has the full name and phone number of the person (contact information), include that in your report as well. I've attached a pdf of the aggregation of recent Clist ads in case they get removed.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf CAREFUL - 754 600 7664.pdf (143.4 KB, 57 views)

Old 09-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #147
hhmoore
Quote:
Hello everyone my family has been in a hotel for the past year we finally found our house but we have no furniture no TV nothing we get help getting are place
furnished if anyone call please donate or sell at a very very low cost it would be very appreciated for more info please call 754 600 7664
....just.....Wow.....
Not really surprised, considering that he went a similar route here - looking for anything that would hold water to house turtles - but it sort of puts him in a whole new class of _______.

Hmmm, maybe he should take the TV he's also advertising out of the box...one less donation he'd "need" to troll for.

Old 09-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #148
jasonturtles954
keep talking i dont care nothing is going to happen so whatever

Old 09-24-2013, 07:19 PM   #149
hhmoore
I'm sure your father (the police officer, lol) would be proud of you, Jason.

Old 09-25-2013, 02:18 PM   #150
jasonturtles954
YEP HE SURE IS

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!