Getting back into BP's - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-13-2014, 11:25 AM   #1
hupababy_83
Getting back into BP's

Hi every one. As the title says I want to get back into Balls, (well Reptiles in general) and I've decided to get either a pied, or a high yellow albino. Yellow is my favorite color. Is there any specific albino morph that's high yellow? And what's the price range on them? I don't want to be taken advantage of, on the price. Its happen before. I'm sorry if my questions are noobish, it's been a while since I've been on. As of now, I have no plans for breeding, my hubby won't let me LOL so I'm looking for a male. They seem... sweeter to me.

Old 10-13-2014, 04:25 PM   #2
EmeraldBoid
When it comes to yellow, I really like albino spinners. It is a good time to buy a pied though, lots of buyer friendly prices lately.

Old 10-13-2014, 05:07 PM   #3
hupababy_83
Do you have a picture of an albino spinner, or a link?

Old 10-13-2014, 05:17 PM   #4
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by hupababy_83 View Post
Do you have a picture of an albino spinner, or a link?
http://ballpythonbreeder.com/shop/al...female-13-053/

Old 10-13-2014, 05:33 PM   #5
hupababy_83
Definatly on my list of maybe 's! Gorgeous! Thank you!

Old 10-13-2014, 06:07 PM   #6
hhmoore
There are other options for yellow that don't involve the albino trait. I'm not trying to dissuade you from that course, merely offering a reminder.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:21 PM   #7
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
There are other options for yellow that don't involve the albino trait. I'm not trying to dissuade you from that course, merely offering a reminder.
True, coral glow champagnes come to mind.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:25 PM   #8
Steves Serpents
If you like yellow I'd suggest looking into a nice Firefly. Still one of my favorites.
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2014, 07:40 PM   #9
hupababy_83
Coral glow champagne? Is that one morph or three? I really like the white and yellow contrast of a normal albino

Old 10-13-2014, 07:44 PM   #10
EmeraldBoid
http://www.worldofballpythons.com/mo...ne-coral-glow/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!