Ty Park Florida?? Any Information? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2012, 02:19 AM   #21
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian808 View Post
What you obviously don't understand is i purchased a tegu a while back and did not notice it was the same guy! please do not tell me Ty PArk is paying you to argue for his side too. if so that is very childish and you should really get a life. If someone screws you over like he has please let me see you handle it when i keep questioning you. btw how much is Ty PArk paying you? I know he knows he is wrong and when that receipt is found I will post it. any more questions ApexPredatorBoids
I'm my own man, and have no connection to Ty Park. If someone screwed me over, I'd have the mental capacity to gather all of my proof and put forth a convincing argument. Which you've completely failed to do. That is why I'm responding to this thread. Until you can actually substantiate anything you've said, there's no reason for any of us to believe that this is anything more than a baseless, undeserved smear campaign.

As it stands, you've done nothing more than show what appears to be a lizard with a prolapse, which could have come from anyone, or could be a result of your own mistreatment of something that was already in your possession. You've backed up absolutely nothing you've said.

Old 10-06-2012, 02:20 AM   #22
Hawaiian808
Wow hey Ty I actually give you props for paying this guy to help you out that's sad. Well here for both you guys. Transaction was through western union. No it was not through phone it was through email which I will find. It 2 years ago. The tegus were not posted as 2 1/2 years old they wasn't any age. When you asked me on the phone I told you 3 1/2 years. You must need hearing aid. And like I state to you once again. I have over 20 tegus. Go look at my past post. I was selling 28 adult tegus couple months ago. So let me ask you guys this. Is this what true breeders that are "known" lol do? Ask a friend to help them fight there battle because they need help. Wow I'm really shocked. But please mr. Apexpreditorboids. Are you Ty parks bitch? When someone screws you over like he did message me and tell me if you feel happy. And Ty park own up to your mistake and stop having other people fight our battle!

Old 10-06-2012, 02:22 AM   #23
Hawaiian808
Apexpreditorboids. Seriously get a life. How about this. And save this for the record. If I find that receipt you give me 10,000$ to prove I was right. Then maybe it won't be that difficult because Ty Park is already paying you to help him fight his battle! Deal? To te whole fauna world. If I find that receipt. You give me 10,000$ the next day through PayPal. Cool?

Old 10-06-2012, 02:26 AM   #24
Hawaiian808
I actually have a life so when you answer the next post. Tell me deal or no deal. If you don't answer it then we all know you must be ******* Ty park off. Ty park don't think your off the hook I will find that receipt! Good night

Old 10-06-2012, 02:29 AM   #25
typherp
From the ad:

PROVEN ADULT FEMALE TEGU(64EGGS)
I have a beautiful female tegu!
she is 4 foot long and 2 1/2 years old

eats very well!

asking 400$ plus shipping
layed 64 eggs, 57 hatched healthy

call 808-479-7975

You can't even keep your lies straight....geesh.

Old 10-06-2012, 02:31 AM   #26
Hawaiian808
You asked for 3 tegus. Remember that. I have the email. She is 3 1/2 yrs that's the one you were asking to buy damn Man U need to open your Asian eyes. And stop going off point of the bullshit reptile you sold me. Why don't you refund me!

Old 10-06-2012, 02:32 AM   #27
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian808 View Post
Apexpreditorboids. Seriously get a life. How about this. And save this for the record. If I find that receipt you give me 10,000$ to prove I was right. Then maybe it won't be that difficult because Ty Park is already paying you to help him fight his battle! Deal? To te whole fauna world. If I find that receipt. You give me 10,000$ the next day through PayPal. Cool?
You apparently like mouthing off and making unsubstantiated claims. It'd be pretty funny, were it not so sad and pathetic. If you're questioining my integrity, and claiming that I have a motive for contesting what you're spewing, I invite you to prove what you're claiming. I'm flat-out calling you a liar, and daring you to prove me wrong.

One kooky keyboard commando wants to see my throat slit, and this phoney is projecting his own dishonesty onto me. This just ain't my night.

Old 10-06-2012, 02:33 AM   #28
Hawaiian808
Why are you avoiding my deal?
Btw here is Ty parks number as well : +1 (847) 922-9489

Old 10-06-2012, 02:34 AM   #29
Hawaiian808
And you apparently like licking someone's balls and fighting someone's battle. Please let Ty Park be a big boy and talk

Old 10-06-2012, 02:35 AM   #30
typherp
So...basically what you are telling me is that you bought a sick tegu from me two years ago and that you complained to me about it and I did nothing to satisfy you and yet you decided not to come here and complain then?!?! Since you bought up the $10,000...I would be happy to send that to a legitimate charity of your choice if you can prove that I sold you a sick tegu 2 years ago.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!