Steps To Become Fedex Certified!!! - Page 92 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 09-20-2010, 07:50 AM   #456
gottabsleeved
Thanks!cross junction i thought you were in stephen city!

Old 09-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #457
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4riscorn View Post
No, it is best to just go into an actual FedEx building in my opinion. I have had several sent there for me and you just say on your shipping info to ship to FedEx to hold for customer pickup. Am I correct on this Steph?
It is an option, but not required.Their are small, privately owned shipping centers (I have a Postal Plus, for example) that will allow you to send/receive out of them. You just have to speak with the owners/managers. For a long time I actually met the FedEx driver outside Staples to send out packages.

Old 09-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #458
4riscorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
It is an option, but not required.Their are small, privately owned shipping centers (I have a Postal Plus, for example) that will allow you to send/receive out of them. You just have to speak with the owners/managers. For a long time I actually met the FedEx driver outside Staples to send out packages.
We have a Pak-Mail that may do it in Winchester, but haven't checked yet since we haven't received our waiver yet. They have sent off Civil War art prints for us so they know our faces. It is about 10 minutes closer to us...10 min is 10 min right?

Old 09-20-2010, 10:36 AM   #459
4riscorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottabsleeved View Post
Thanks!cross junction i thought you were in stephen city!
Yea, we moved mid July to Lake Holiday aka The Summit. We absolutely love it up here except for the driving. I clean houses and have a few in Stephens City and they used to be within 2 miles of where I lived. Now they are 22 miles!! Oh well...

Where are you in our state? I think you told me before...

Old 09-20-2010, 01:55 PM   #460
4riscorn
Got the email today that our test package passed! I am waiting now on the final paperwork for the waiver!!! Couldn't have come at a better time since we are planning on selling a few of our snakes soon...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fedex certification, fedex waiver