Good Guy David Huffman-whitefang - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-27-2014, 02:36 AM   #1
Kabikano
David Huffman-whitefang

Just wanted to drop a review on my experience with David Huffman aka whitefang.

I have never dealt with David until about 2 days ago (Wednesday). I saw an ad for a Killer Queen Bee ball python for a great price. He said on his ad that he was willing to send her out PRIOR to ANY PAYMENT as an act of good faith on his part because of his negative dealings a few years ago. I figured what the heck and contacted him through text. I also looked up the negative reports on him here on the forum. From what I gathered he did two members here very wrong by not completing his end of their deals. We texted and spoke on those situations and he assured me that it was a very bad time in his life and that it was all over and he turned over a new leaf for the positive. He didn't give any sob stories or excuses. He manned up for what he had done to the others so I took a chance with him.

We discussed what his ad stated of him shipping the animal out to me asap WITHOUT payment up front. He held up his end of the deal and spent the majority of the day Thursday getting the animal ready to ship to me later that afternoon. He kept in contact with me through call and text. About 3PM pacific time or so he emailed me a tracking number for the animal. Overnight shipping to arrive no later than 10:30AM today (Friday). Everything was looking good. We agreed that my end of the deal of making the payment in full would be Monday.

About 10:15am today (Friday) FedEx comes a knocking on my door with the package. I open her up and there is a beautiful, healthy Killer Queen Bee in all her glory exactly as he described and pictured in his ad. Packed well I might add.

I know I'm relatively new here with only about a year or so membership with no reviews at all so take it for what it's worth. I had a great experience with David Huffman aka whitefang in him living up to his end of our deal. I have bought and sold things on here but only locally in San Diego but if anyone wants to speak with me it would be no problem at all.

Ric Salazar-KABIKANO
kabikano@yahoo.com
619-549-5576 text or call

Old 09-27-2014, 08:40 AM   #2
whitefang
Thank you so much Ric. It was great doing buisness with u. I am glad you are happy with her. I look forward to doing buisness with u again.

Old 09-27-2014, 01:08 PM   #3
EmeraldBoid
This is very good to hear, congrats to David for really pushing through to salvage himself. I hope he continues to do right, as well right any past wrongs he has committed.

Old 09-27-2014, 01:17 PM   #4
hhmoore
Quote:
so I took a chance with him.
Just so I understand, what chance did you take when you weren't paying until you received the snake? IMO, David was the one taking a chance...though I absolutely understand why.

Old 09-27-2014, 01:26 PM   #5
Kabikano
Chance meaning if he would honor his ad and our agreement. Such disection, geeze! Ha!

Old 09-28-2014, 01:30 PM   #6
goggs29
That's one hell of a review. Maybe people can change. ...... Maybe

Old 09-28-2014, 01:33 PM   #7
Kabikano
Just called it how it went for me. That's all.

Old 09-28-2014, 01:35 PM   #8
whitefang
I'll continue to do right and be productive.

Old 09-28-2014, 01:37 PM   #9
goggs29
One deal at a time

Old 09-28-2014, 01:42 PM   #10
whitefang
Definitely.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!