Bad Guy Manny Frade and Perfect Predatos - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2014, 08:59 AM   #11
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
I am not sure if you are on Facebook but here is his page if your not.Its people like him that are putting our hobby in jeopardy and we need to somehow stop this from happening . https://www.facebook.com/manny.boabreeder?fref=ts
He needs to be taught a lesson!! And there are many ways. Simple fact.

Does anyone who goes to the shows where he is say anything to him? Has anyone confronted him and asked any questions?

I'd sit at his table area with flyers showing his arrests and his bad BOI sowing his scams and rude comments. I guarantee people will heed the warning.

Sounds like we need an investigative reporter. Place ads in the paper in his area.

Any to the guy who got burned,Im really sorry he did this to you. And many others it appears. Good luck recouping your funds.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:59 AM   #12
bcr229
Back in 2011 a guy named Jonathan Arthur Ciener in the firearm industry found himself arrested for business practices very like Mr. Frade's. He was charged under FL 817.034 Florida Communications Fraud Act - Link. The charges were dropped only after he issued refunds.

OP - I would contact the prosecutor in Mr. Frade's case and see if they would be willing to pursue this also. If you can find other people he's ripped off so much the better, the charges and penalties increase when the aggregate amounts hit $20k and $50k.

Old 09-25-2014, 05:43 PM   #13
HerpVenue
Is manny banned from here or is he just hiding out?

Old 09-25-2014, 05:47 PM   #14
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
Is manny banned from here or is he just hiding out?
No, he is not banned from here.

Old 09-27-2014, 12:44 AM   #15
juandea
He paid me 700 dollars. But still owes me 1000. Let's see what happens.

Old 09-28-2014, 08:13 PM   #16
Celtic Constrictors
I'm thinking he still owes you $1,100 more. He didn't correspond to you after you tried contacting him after the unsuccessful shipping attemp and agree to pay you all but $100 for the shipping did he? If not (which I suspect is the case) then there was no agreement at that time and I would hold him responsible for all of the remainder and he could count himself lucky you aren't turning him in to the authorities.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fraud, predator