Info Janeane Kromschroeder with Pet Kingdom: Please leave any feedback, all is welcome - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-26-2014, 02:45 AM   #11
cfng
Janeane, you are terrific! Got two snakes from you guys this year, both shipped separately for a stunningly low price each time, and arrived as described and perfect. Never had to wait more than 8 hours (and this was usually overnight) for an email response back. Great knowledge and tolerated my many, many questions, even during the peak hours at Reptile Super Show. Truly a gem in the industry. Thanks Janeane!

Old 09-27-2014, 12:03 PM   #12
agno3
I bought one snake, he is a good snake. Shipped quickly and arrived healthy.

Old 09-27-2014, 02:57 PM   #13
Snaker92056
Wanted to chime in that over the last year or so I have purchased about a half dozen ball pythons and a sand boa from Janeane and Bobby. They are both knowledgable and responsive, and the animals are very nice specimens. Thank you!

Old 09-27-2014, 05:02 PM   #14
Tortugas
You guys are great. I have known Ron for 20 years, and he knows reptiles as well as any herpetologist out there.

Please tell him hello.

Bill Griffin

Old 09-28-2014, 03:25 PM   #15
lillyorchid
Pet Kingdom is great! Janeane Kromschroeder was great to talk to over PM's and was a pleasure to meet with in person as well. Great over all.

Old 09-28-2014, 08:00 PM   #16
viking matt
Pet kingdom is great. I bought a sulcata from them and he's awesome their customer service is great. their shipping is flawless. I highly recommend them.

Old 09-30-2014, 02:24 PM   #17
Shay
I had a great experience purchasing my toffino boy from Janeane. The transaction went smoothly and she even held him for me until the temperature went down enough to ship him out. I highly recommend her services!

Old 02-26-2015, 12:38 AM   #18
CBAckies
She was extremely professional and quick to respond. The female Ackie that I received far surpassed my expectations I will definitely be purchasing more animals from her in the future. They have excellent shipping and service all around an amazing experience!

Old 10-03-2016, 01:04 AM   #19
Randy F
I have dealt with everyone at Pet Kingdom for years. They are all really good people. They take very good care of their animals. The owner Matt use to work at a small little place called the world famous and largest in the county San Diego Zoo. This is the type of quality and care you get from any animal you purchase from them. I have bought and sold to them and feel I was treated very fair on every occasion. I would and do recommend them to everyone. You won't be disappointed.

Old 10-13-2016, 05:21 AM   #20
CliffsideExotics
I don't think you've actually sold me something that wasn't a feeder, only once with Andy and Matt and that was the dragon, rest was mostly freshwater department. I'm still eyeballing that female ETB in the shop if you want her gone

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!