Bad Guy Gorgeous Geckos selling sick animals - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2014, 06:41 AM   #31
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
Why in the hell do people post "bad guy" threads without posting proof IMMEDIATELY?? That has always been what people ask for on the BOI!What does it take to figure that out? It's just sad that "common sense" can't be taught!
I agree. I think that in some cases, some are simply posting bare accusations in as many places as possible.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=500139

Old 10-02-2014, 04:35 AM   #33
gila7150
I read the information you provided in your Drop Box. In my opinion, Kimberly was professional and courteous throughout the whole situation. It pretty much sounds like she did not trust your ability to care for these geckos after speaking with you and didn't want to come right out and be rude. It's going to be difficult for you to make the argument that she's out for money since she is willing to make a 7 hour round trip to pick up two $30 geckos so she can have them treated. It would cost me more than $60 in gas to drive 7 hours in my truck.

Here's my take on what happened...
  • Kimberly shipped two geckos that appeared to be healthy but were probably carrying a light to moderate parasite load
  • Kimberly made a shipping error but did her best to correct the mistake by having her partner drive to pick up the geckos
  • Your geckos were stressed by the double shipping and the parasites took over when the gecko's immune systems were compromised.
  • Kimberly offered to give you a full refund and drive 7 hours to pick up the geckos so she could get them treated before their health declines further.
  • You refused and proceeded to trash her all over the internet
You actually come out looking worse in this situation than Kimberly in my opinion.

Old 10-02-2014, 09:28 AM   #34
Agoralyx
Kim offered you a refund or replacement for the deceased gecko. Not once did she offer a full refund on ALL of the geckos just because the one died. As soon as you mentioned the pin worms Kim offered to pick them up, and reimburse you for the sick animals. You immediately jumped to keeping them AND being compensated. Just because she didn't agree to your deal doesn't mean she backed out of a deal. And now she's willing to acquiesce and just asks for proof of vet care, what's your beef? If you really want to keep the geckos and really want them to be healthy they should already have been seen by a vet anyway.

I see no proof of pinworms. No proof of OTC deworming. No proof of vet care. Just you complaining about poor feeding response and supposed parasites. I wouldn't want to leave the animals with you either.

Old 10-02-2014, 09:40 AM   #35
200xth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbean1981 View Post
I'm not sure I understand something.

Through all of those messages, you were offered a refund and they would come pick up the animals on their own. You seemed to just keep demanding money.

Then on this very forum, this offer was made:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousgecko View Post
All he needed to do was provide a vet receipt or proof of treatment and he gets both refund and animals.
That offer means you didn't need to post any of those conversations you just needed to post a pic of your vet receipt or other treatment costs and you could get your refund and keep the money.

I'm not sure what the issue is here.

The first offer of a refund and the seller picks up the sick animals at their own cost seems extremely fair.

The second offer of a refund and you keep all the animals if you post a pic of the vet bill seems to go above and beyond extremely fair.

Maybe I don't understand what it is you are trying to get to out of this.

Old 10-02-2014, 09:44 AM   #36
200xth
Quote:
Originally Posted by 200xth View Post
could get your refund and keep the money.
Should be "get your refund and keep the animals".

Old 10-02-2014, 11:59 AM   #37
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbean1981 View Post
I have the proof and will post it all soon. I have documentation for everything including photos that will be uploaded also.
Tic Tock Ryan.

Post or apologize for all the drama.

Old 10-02-2014, 12:12 PM   #38
Kristi23
I think the seller is going above and beyond what she needs to do to make you happy. It appears right now that you just want the money and animals and will trash her name to get what you want. If you don't post more, this is going to make everyone question whether to do business with you in the future or not. Right now, most people will end up putting you on their do not sell to lists.

Did you take the geckos to a vet? Were pinworms diagnosed and were the animals considered unhealthy? If what you say is true, it should be easy to post a picture/scan of your vet bill.

Old 10-02-2014, 02:56 PM   #39
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
Did you take the geckos to a vet? Were pinworms diagnosed and were the animals considered unhealthy? If what you say is true, it should be easy to post a picture/scan of your vet bill.
I think some people just say they went to a vet and self-diagnose problems.
I doubt a vet ever saw these geckos...

Old 10-02-2014, 03:31 PM   #40
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_dunlavy View Post
I think some people just say they went to a vet and self-diagnose problems.
I doubt a vet ever saw these geckos...
My thoughts exactly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!