Bad Guy David Huffman of Virginia(BAD TRADE) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:22 PM   #91
lance_portal
hey jeff, this happened last summer, but im still glad you didnt man...

Old 05-18-2010, 11:34 PM   #92
jeffwyatt81
Lol! haha I missed the opening date on this thread! But yeah Im glad I didn't either, who know who he ripped off to get those babies. Im glad to see there are still some good people out there(go topless) to help keep these scumbags contained as much as possible. It's a damn shame so many scammers have chosen our hobby and passion to wreak havoc upon but I believe with the BOI and good people among us here on fauna we can hopefully push them out. Im so glad to hear David-go topless was able to help you and the other guys get your snakes back into the right hands and for that I commend him, and then he got shipping back as well Wow He is the man no doubt!

Jeff Wyatt

Old 05-19-2010, 04:38 AM   #93
MoPhoballs
[b]Hey lance I'm in Gresham Or. Do you only breed boas or do you have some ball pythons also?/B]

Old 05-19-2010, 04:46 AM   #94
Clay Davenport
Joshua,
This is the BOI, if you want to discuss collections and such then PM Lance instead of starting it here.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:16 AM   #95
kellysballs
What a moron!

30 cb babies huh? Even if he actually has the animals it seems to me that they will end up being ch.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:31 PM   #96
East_Coast
David Huffman, do you go to any snake shows in the DC area? I'd love to tell you what a disgrace of a human being you are - right to your face.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:34 PM   #97
East_Coast
Also, David, I realize you are an uneducated, thieving, stupid, scumbag... but, if you get out your calculator and sidewalk chalk you might figure out that scamming people using a classified section that is attached to a free public forum dedicated to exposing scumbags such as yourself probably won't pay all that much in the long run. Think David, think.

Old 05-19-2010, 09:53 PM   #98
dturner100
I wouldn't quite word it like Peter did, but really scamming people is way less profitable in the long run as opposed to good honest business practices.

Maybe He'll go straight though. You never know. Though I'm not saying he deserves the benefit of the doubt ( or anything for that matter ), but I'd like to see him straighten up, and actually be a contributing member of this business/hobby.

Old 05-19-2010, 10:21 PM   #99
Southern Wolf
Once a scammer... always a scammer. The way I see if... if you dont have the integrity in the first place to do the right thing.... chances are your not going to gain it along the way somewhere.

Old 05-20-2010, 01:30 PM   #100
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Once a scammer... always a scammer. The way I see if... if you dont have the integrity in the first place to do the right thing.... chances are your not going to gain it along the way somewhere.
Kevin, you have to see things that way. It's your job. But I believe in reality when life gets hard some people make some extremely poor choices. I don't think this guy has shown signs of being a career scammer. Just looks like he got in a tight spot, and messed up. I also think the way he went about "making it right" was pretty "iffy" as well, but I've spoke with him in chat a few times lately, and he sounds like he has a true interest in this hobby/business. I think he may turn out to be different than his first impression.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
amanda senter, david huffman, kingdragon, whitefang