Bad Guy David Huffman of Virginia(BAD TRADE) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:18 PM   #31
David_Means
For the record, I have never met Lance Portal, Aaron Flett, or the scammer David Huffman. When I saw this thread and that this scammer only lived less than 45 minutes away, I thought I'd offer any help I could in recovering the snakes and the money lance and Aaron are out for shipping. I have nothing to gain from helping Lance and Aaron, but it is the right thing to do. Someone once helped me out when I was scammed by someone in another state, and I got my money back (Thanks Chris Harper). The least I could do was to pass on the good deed. If we all work together, we can make some of these scammers think twice about their scams.

David

Old 06-02-2009, 09:44 PM   #32
rabernet
What a wonderful ending! Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when this loser answered the door to the police!

Old 06-02-2009, 10:20 PM   #33
ForkedTung
Quote:
It would be a good idea to have the Police show up at this guy's door
It certainly was...It certainly was...ROFL!

Old 06-02-2009, 10:32 PM   #34
lpcad
Nice job David!!! It is very nice to see that everyone is getting their animals and or money back. Score 1 for the good guys!!!

Old 06-03-2009, 12:11 PM   #35
Double LY
Quote:
Originally Posted by go_topless View Post
For the record, I have never met Lance Portal, Aaron Flett, or the scammer David Huffman. When I saw this thread and that this scammer only lived less than 45 minutes away, I thought I'd offer any help I could in recovering the snakes and the money lance and Aaron are out for shipping. I have nothing to gain from helping Lance and Aaron, but it is the right thing to do. Someone once helped me out when I was scammed by someone in another state, and I got my money back (Thanks Chris Harper). The least I could do was to pass on the good deed. If we all work together, we can make some of these scammers think twice about their scams.

David
Real life "pay it forward". Great work!!!!

Old 06-03-2009, 03:03 PM   #36
brrrman
It is the threads like these that prove what a powerful weapon the B.O.I. is against scammers and dirtbags in the hobby. I am glad to see you guys get your snakes back, and I hope the shipping money isn't far behind.

Old 06-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #37
AbsoluteApril
I'm really glad to hear that the original poster is getting their boas back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timebider View Post
here's a screenshot just FYI

Old 06-03-2009, 07:03 PM   #38
rbchesapeakeball
Good job David, this thread brought a smile to my face!

Rich

Old 06-03-2009, 07:13 PM   #39
lance_portal
How did you do a screenshot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Yohn View Post
I'm really glad to hear that the original poster is getting their boas back!

here's a screenshot just FYI

Old 06-03-2009, 07:51 PM   #40
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by lance_portal View Post
How did you do a screenshot?
I'm not that tech-savy but what I did was hit "print screen" (on my keyboard it's shift+print screen) which placed the image into my clipboard. Then I pasted into a word doc (probably a step I could have left out), sized it how I wanted, copied and pasted into MS Paint, saved and uploaded into photobucket. I'm sure there's an easier way to do it, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
amanda senter, david huffman, kingdragon, whitefang