Bad Guy David Huffman of Virginia(BAD TRADE) - Page 43 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-29-2014, 01:18 PM   #421
whitefang
Thanks for your wonderful comment Harald. Very posative

Old 09-29-2014, 01:55 PM   #422
Kabikano
Glad to say me and David's transaction went off without a hitch! I received my girl on Friday and he received the funds this morning. Kudos to both of us for keeping our ends of the deal! Ha!

Old 09-29-2014, 01:57 PM   #423
whitefang
That's right ric !!

Old 09-29-2014, 02:47 PM   #424
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
PayPal's protections aren't all you seem to think they are, Chris.
Right now, David is doing what he has to do to get sales; as it is unlikely that many people would take the risk of just sending him money. With time, that will likely change.
As long as you abide by Paypal's rules they guarantee coverage. Fraud is fraud, and if you can prove it they work with you rather well. They have specific guidelines though, which can screw someone out of their protection plans if not followed, but all in all if you follow their guidelines you're safe.

I'm more protected through Wells Fargo than Paypal though. The bankers know me personally and are willing to jump through hoops to make things right for me if something bad happened.

I have to say this Whitefang: You being on here and being so public about all this in addition to apologizing and being reasonable might be convincing me that you truly are one of the few that can see the error of past mistakes and learn from them. So many people don't ever change (cough...uh, Tom Crutchfield)....

If it's sincere, I do applaud you for that.

Old 09-29-2014, 02:50 PM   #425
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobekSerpents View Post
I have to say this Whitefang: You being on here and being so public about all this in addition to apologizing and being reasonable might be convincing me that you truly are one of the few that can see the error of past mistakes and learn from them. So many people don't ever change (cough...uh, Tom Crutchfield)....

If it's sincere, I do applaud you for that.
My previous comment still stands too though. I still the internet has a long memory and that you will most likely lose sales over all this. Not meaning that as a "stab" mixed in with compliments, but just as a "what is what" comment.

Old 09-29-2014, 02:57 PM   #426
whitefang
Thanks Chris. I thank you both for your comments and advice.

Old 09-29-2014, 07:01 PM   #427
Cp3_Pythons
It's good to see a thread go from a Bad Guy post to this... Hopefully you are sincere with the actions your showing now and that this isn't a planned thing where you do good for a few months than switch it up and back to your old tactics... I respect the way your willing to ship first in an attempt to prove you've realized the way you dong things in the past was wrong and are really ready to put in the time and effort in order to restore your name, Keep in mind it takes longer to restore your name once you've ruined it than it does to come in with a clean slate. Also keep in mind that just because your being upfront and honest and shipping first as you KNOW first hand not everyone is a man of their word and it's liable ( not saying it will happen ) but someone may take advantage of that and put you in the same shoe's you've put people in, in the past I hate to see anyone get taken for their money and or animals but keep in mind if and when it does occur ( I would hate to see it happen ) you where once at that end of the rope pulling the tricks. The whole I've changed for the better saying will be put to the test if something like that doe occur and how you handle it will IMO speak volumes for you...

Old 09-29-2014, 07:09 PM   #428
whitefang
Thank you for your advise and feedback. I hope to be a very positive member and I do know that it will take time for trust to be built.

Old 09-30-2014, 02:05 PM   #429
Get Sum
David, I appreciate the changes you are willing to make and your efforts. I however, would recommend that you only ship animals first to other members on here that have a proven track record and/or positive trader rating. Unfortunately, there seem to be a bunch of scammers in this hobby lately. The end of this thread was a huge advertisement stating you were "Willing to Ship Animals Without Payment" You may have inadvertently opened yourself up to the trolls with that one! Again, I would recommend being selective with whom you make that offer to.

Old 10-01-2014, 11:00 AM   #430
whitefang
ive thought about that Jason. Thanks so much for your advise.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
amanda senter, david huffman, kingdragon, whitefang