Bad Guy David Huffman of Virginia(BAD TRADE) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #81
lance_portal
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefang View Post
Lance, you are a clown ! lol did i SCAM u ??? no, i didnt. I ran into some problems, and didnt i get your snakes back to you and shipping and all that as well ???? yes i did. So dont go on here talking crap saying SCAMMED anyone. Basically i hadnt ever shipped anything, and i didnt know what i was doing. I made it right, learned from it all and made it right. So why am i wrong ???
the only reason i got them back....and the other guy in WA. state is becuase of go topless and the police made you. you were unwilling to on your own.

Old 05-18-2010, 05:15 PM   #82
Outcast
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefang View Post
Lance, you are a clown ! lol did i SCAM u ??? no, i didnt. I ran into some problems, and didnt i get your snakes back to you and shipping and all that as well ???? yes i did. So dont go on here talking crap saying SCAMMED anyone. Basically i hadnt ever shipped anything, and i didnt know what i was doing. I made it right, learned from it all and made it right. So why am i wrong ???
Last I saw you tried selling his snakes on Craigslist in order to move them out before the cops got involved.

Old 05-18-2010, 05:19 PM   #83
lance_portal
True! he did...., think go tpoless found it up their on CL.

Old 05-18-2010, 06:52 PM   #84
dturner100
I can't believe this guy has the guts to continue to try and scam people in this business. Not to propagate other scams, but really man try credit card fraud or something. Leave our business alone. You didn't do ANYTHING to make this right. All you did was abandon your scam when you realized you were about to go down!

Lance, I'm glad you got your snakes back man. gotopless did a great job on this.

Old 05-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #85
whitefang
clowns, dont know what your talking about. I never scammed anybody. You can keep running your pansy little pouty mouth lance, it doesnt bother me at all. Everybody just needs to know that your just trying to start crap. If you want to play games and talk bad about me, then i will complain and report you. Do not email me, do not talk about me in a bad way. Leave me alone.

Old 05-18-2010, 08:29 PM   #86
lance_portal
man...i never lied about anything on this deal....and others on here will back me up on that, the two others you did this to also reported it on here and David (go topless) was their....you lied about shipping, tryed to sell the same red tails i sent you on CL...tryed to trade the same retic to me and another user on here....and when David tryed to get my snakes back, you didnt show the 1st time and the 2nd...you dropped them off at some gas station on the sidewalk...if you were a stand-up guy, we wouldn't have had to do these things to get our stuff back from you.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:09 PM   #87
Cp3_Pythons
Well this one had a Very unusual turnout a good one but unusual never the less and that was one good deed David did

Old 05-18-2010, 10:55 PM   #88
dturner100
Dropping the snakes off in a box on the street corner was a good deed?

Old 05-18-2010, 10:56 PM   #89
dturner100
Sorry wrong David. My bad.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:09 PM   #90
jeffwyatt81
WOW, I was supposed to trade this guy my 7' 08' lavender albino retic male for a 1.1 pair of baby albino boas. I was even throwing in a 36" neo that he could use temporarly, a heat lamp and a xl exo terra water bowl, then he backed out saying his wife wouldn't allow another large snake in the house meanwhile he said he had something like a 6' and a 15' retic and then he hit me back saying he could do it for 1 boa and then we set it all up for me to come to his house over the weekend and he was going to send me his address on sunday morning via e-mail (I did have other e-mail as well but they got deleted) and then blew me off again with no response to my e-mails probably because he thought I was coming to get your snakes back for you and he got scared! LOL! Sounds like a real loser for a "33 year old man"! Here are the e-mails sent back and forth between him and I. I also found him while browsing Craigslist which is where I originally inquired about the albino boa's. This guy is so back and forth I should have known something wasn't right, anyway I would say buyer beware!

Thu, April 29, 2010 1:23:19 PMRe: Boas
From: "joy4david@netzero.net" <joy4david@netzero.net>Add to Contacts
To: jeffwyatt81@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we can do the trade on sunday bro. thatll be a better day 4 me.

---------- Original Message ----------
To: "joy4david@netzero.net" <joy4david@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Boas
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 19:00:10 -0700 (PDT)

I will be home around 5:30pm and can leave to head that way around 6pm once I let my dogs out and it will probably take me an hour and a half to two hours to get there depending on traffic. Yeah he will come with the neo, XL exo terra water bowl, 8" dome lamp with switch and 75 watt bulb, 3 jumbo f/t rats that I have left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wed, April 28, 2010 9:47:25 PM

around what time bro ? and u will still give me the cage ? do u have any more accessories that u dont need that you could throw in ?

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 18:32:52 -0700 (PDT)

I could come after I get off work tomorrow?

Sent: Wed, April 28, 2010 9:01:10 PM

hey bro, is there any way u can bring the retic and pic this albino up befor saturday ?? if u can that would be great. Let me know asap. thanks. david.

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:17:18 -0700 (PDT)

Here are a few pics of him in the neo. The neo has had some good years put on it but it cleaned up nice and should work well as a spare cage for you and theres a 8" lamp w/75 watt bulb(I think) duct taped over one of the vents for now and that is keeping the neo between 80-85 thruout the day so I'll leave that attached as well. Just let me know when you are ready, I do have to run to the berks reptile show in Pa tomorrow to complete another trade so that will consume most of my day until tomorrow evening.

thanks,

Jeff

Sent: Thu, April 22, 2010 10:36:51 PM

we can def do that bro, yes ill take the neodesha. i can really use that. I will email you as soon as i get back from moms house tommorrow. Thanks bro.

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 18:52:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hey man, Im kinda running out of space over here and I have a 36" neodesha cage taking up space I can throw in with him too if your interested, atleast you could keep him there temporarly if you had to. Let me know and Ill throw a quick clean on it and I can bring him in that when we do the deal.

Sent: Wed, April 21, 2010 6:43:23 PM

theve ate 2 times already, just waiting to feed them once more tommorrow and they will be ready friday if so. i will def let u know brother. thanks so much. david

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thats it as far as snakes right now other than him I just have a 66% het albino ball and an adult amel corn but Im keeping the corn as a pet Ive had her about 7years and the ball I got from a guy for free because he has shedding problems, can't figure out why he is the only snake Ive ever had get stuck shed like he does and it appears that both of his eyes have atleast some damage, but he seems to be able to locate prey no problem and he'll follow my hand so It doesn't seem to bother him much and he thrives in his enclosure. mostly I work with dragons and a few crested geckos now but i miss my boas, I do have a sub-adult trio of dragons I may be letting go of soon 1 green/orange trans male , 1 hypo/lucy female, 1 ogg x blood female but I haven't decieded for sure yet. Def let me know when they're ready, just curious when is their hatch date? have they shed and ate yet or is that what your waiting on?

Thanks,

Jeff

Sent: Wed, April 21, 2010 4:13:48 PM

hes awsome. We can def do a trade. These babies might be ready to go on friday or sat. I will email u and let u know when u can com epick them up. What else do u have available ?

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:24:58 -0700 (PDT)

Here are a couple pics of him form this morning, he ate 2 f/t jumbos last night, he's a great eater and should produce some smokin babies I just don't have a female or cash to purchase a lav. super tiger fem which was my original intent so I figured someone else could do better with him.

Sent: Wed, April 21, 2010 10:13:01 AM

we can do that. they will be ready to go on tuesday. just email me then and we can set it up. thankx.

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 03:22:25 -0700 (PDT)

Id love to trade him for a pair of your baby albinos 1.1 if possible, I can even throw you a large exo-terra water bowl and I have 3 extra jumbos to go with him as well. Let me know, I sold off my boas last year and Ive been dying to get some boas again.

Thanks

Sent: Tue, April 20, 2010 11:58:56 PM

Very nice. Im a retic man myself lol. I have a 15 foot female tiger and also a 6 foot male albino tiger. Acually i could use the lavender albino. What would u want to do with him ?

To: joy4david@netzero.net
Subject: Boas
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:48:58 -0700 (PDT)

I have a 7' male lavender albino retic, almost as thick as a baseball and he is bob clark stock. He is a little cage agressive and can be irratable at times due to his prior owner feeding him in his cage and feeding him live but I have had him for 2-3 months and immediatly switched him to f/t jumbos and he slams 2 every tuesday and just slammed 2 a few minutes ago out of my hand in the bath tub. Once he's out of his cage he is fairly manageable but very inquisitive, he does have a slight cleft lip but not bad and it doesn't effect him in any way, he has very nice patterns with heart and purple centered yellow flower shapes. I attached a few pics so check him out and let me know what you think.

Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
amanda senter, david huffman, kingdragon, whitefang