Good Guy GeckoExotics (Aaron Standley) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2014, 10:25 PM   #1
seanleigh
GeckoExotics (Aaron Standley)

I just bought a pair of leachies from Aaron and they are amazing! He kept in contact the whole time and was extremely kind and professional. He answered all the questions I had and the leachies looked exactly the same as in the pictures. 10/10 would do business with him again!

Old 08-21-2014, 12:19 PM   #2
MKJurassic
We purchased a male same day and I second what Mariah said! Great communication and kept me informed every step of the way!

Old 09-15-2014, 01:46 PM   #3
GeckoExotics
THANK YOU BOTH!! I AM GLAD YOU FOUND WHAT YOU WANTED & THAT I COULD HELP YOU

Old 09-15-2014, 06:18 PM   #4
Jdv12
That's my hommie!!!! He is a great person to do buisness with

Old 09-17-2014, 01:37 PM   #5
GeckoExotics
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Old 09-25-2014, 02:17 PM   #6
kristy<3sgeckos
I just received my male leachianus today and i couldnt be happier! Aaron worked with me on payments, was friendly, and one of the easiest people i've dealt with in the hobby. He was happy to answer tons of questions and really has some astounding animals. Pictures couldnt even capture how awesome my boy is! I would without a doubt recommend Gecko Exotics to anyone looking for a leachie

Old 09-25-2014, 03:48 PM   #7
GeckoExotics
THANK YOU KRISTY&DANIEL, I WILL MISS HIM FOR SURE!!
SO GLAD YOU ARE HAPPY & YOU ARE RIGHT, PICS JUST DONT DO THEM JUSTICE!!

Old 09-29-2014, 02:19 AM   #8
Big Borg Reptiles
I saw Aaron selling some ball pythons that I was potentially interested, but noticed that he had a BOI inquiry which made me very cautious. I made a post saying I was interested but would like clarification as to what that situation was all about, and this is how things transpired:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
Was interested in your pewter until I saw this:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=339868

If you can convince me that I'm wrong in being wary, I might still want her.
HEY NICK, OBVIOUSLY YOU WANT TO DRAG CRAP UP FROM A YEAR AGO ****YOU DID NOT READ THE WHOLE POST.... OR MAYBE YOU WOULD SHIP GARGOYLE EGGS LOLOL(WHAT A JOKE), VERY FOOLISH OF YOU TO RUN YOUR MOUTH WITHOUT KNOWING ALL OF THE FACTS.****
DONT WORRY NICK< I WONT SELL ANYTHING TO YOU, YOUR GIRLFRIEND(GOT HER NAME NOW TOO, OR YOUR SO CALLED "MCMB", YOU GET NADA BECAUSE OF YOUR IGNORANCE.
JUST LIKE THAT FOOL FROM PENNSYLVANIA GOT NOTHING
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO YOU & YOURS.
YOU HAVE MY WORD ON THAT GUARANTEE.
-------------------------------------

Needless to say, not going to do any business with him period. For someone to get so defensive over a simple question tells me that there is something more going on. Oh, and he tried to leave me negative feedback for asking this question, but since he is so far in the negative it just left as a neutral. This was the 'feedback' that I received:

KEEP YOUR COMMENTS OFF MY POST. OBVIOUSLY YOU CANT READ EITHER, IT SAYS TO RESPOND TO MY EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU OR YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SINCE YOU CANT FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.
------------------------------------------------

I am completely neutral in this situation as I absolutely will not deal with him, just want people to be aware of the treatment I received.
Oh, he also started making posts about my snakes having blister disease, which couldn't be further from the truth. I would suggest people be on their guard with this one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!