Bad Guy Lance Owens - Bristol Tennessee - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2014, 12:36 PM   #51
MIchaelfm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
This is from one of his victims (if the victim wants to share their name they can).

"By the way yes I did speak to a women and a guy."

"They were young but not good at guessing ages over the phone. The guy when on the phone had a southern accent and kinda talked like a homie. If you understand that."

This is a heavier set Lance pretending to be a Crip gang banger.
https://myspace.com/thatyunginl/photos
Thanks for contacting me and posting this information. I still have the information if you need anything else. Mike Masters

Old 08-26-2014, 12:44 PM   #52
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_dunlavy View Post
has this been reported to Facebook? (use of FB to scam people)
I personally have not. This is a group effort. As others take on other fronts, would like to take this one on for us?

Old 08-26-2014, 12:45 PM   #53
Robert Walker
would "you" like...

Old 08-26-2014, 01:01 PM   #54
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by cboss6127 View Post
Well its not a business for me. I do it because I enjoy my animals. Sorry if you think im lying atleast I know the truth. If I could I would return everybody's animals but I cant. So take it that I lied or scammed or whatever you want I haven't taken anyones snake ever!!!. This is my last post im tired of going in circles.
You stated in the other thread that you were starting your collection to become a breeder. Good Luck.

Lance was staying at your house when he stole from the first person. He used your house and internet connection.

You state your not close. You have known from the first thread he stole the snakes from Juante back in March.

Since then, you offered to buy things from him on facebook. You have been hanging out with him. Yet you still say your not involved with him.

Maybe there is something somewhere that will show that you are directly involved besides a gut feeling. I guess will see.

Old 08-26-2014, 01:05 PM   #55
j_dunlavy
Quote:
I personally have not. This is a group effort. As others take on other fronts, would like to take this one on for us?
If I have some time at lunch or towards the end of the day I will.
If there is any additional info I may need either PM it to me or post it here.

I hope the Bristol PD is also involved or at least informed of this.

Scammers are among the most reviled "people" and I would love nothing more than to see one jailed. In fact, I would bust out the bubbly for such an occasion...

Old 08-26-2014, 01:22 PM   #56
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
He'll need you to post bail for him.
I don't think that is anything new.

Quote:
Just to let all you lame fake sucking something you think you slick being a friend to my face ( fake ) but tryin to get at my wife while im locked up well come get at me real talk I mean at least if you gonna try to spit game don't be a soft as soft serve punk I mean be real.

Everything he says is like readying the script from the movie Malibu's Most Wanted.

Old 08-26-2014, 01:36 PM   #57
Dennis Hultman
**Everything he states is like reading

Old 08-26-2014, 06:12 PM   #58
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_dunlavy View Post
If I have some time at lunch or towards the end of the day I will.
If there is any additional info I may need either PM it to me or post it here.

I hope the Bristol PD is also involved or at least informed of this.

Scammers are among the most reviled "people" and I would love nothing more than to see one jailed. In fact, I would bust out the bubbly for such an occasion...
If, I mean WHEN, Lance gets busted, that day will be made a new holiday celebrated by all here. Including his victims. Although some of his victims are too young for bubbly.

Old 08-26-2014, 06:15 PM   #59
Robert Walker
If you are a person who finds the behavior of these scammers disgusting and wants to do something about it, PM me. I have a 5 minute task that just about anyone can do. Thank you in advance.

Old 08-26-2014, 06:18 PM   #60
Chris Kennard
Quote:
If you are a person who finds the behavior of these scammers disgusting and wants to do something about it, PM me. I have a 5 minute task that just about anyone can do. Thank you in advance.
I've got lot's of time. Shoot.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!