Anyone else think the WH Petition is Rigged? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 02-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
AGoodwin
Angry Anyone else think the WH Petition is Rigged?

I know it seems pretty shady but think about it. Only 5,000 signatures? C'mon. This site has to be rigged. Just look at all the people having trouble signing. I bet they have it set so only a certain percentage of signatures actually go through or something. Dont make me feel crazy, please tell me I'm not the only one who is beginning to think this.....

Old 02-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #2
Wraith
It took me close to 2 WEEKS to actually GET the site to show me the petition...always "down for maintenance" or just a white screen or nothing (no it was not my computer, cache or crap like that.. I used multiple computers at different locations!). Then I spent another full day of frustration trying to get the site to even recognize I was logged in and allow me to sign the petition.

Old 02-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #3
Lucille
I don't know if there is fraud surrounding the collection of signatures. I do think that at times elections/petitions are more of a guided tour than an exercise in free will.
Here's an interesting story, even though it is old news:

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/12/16...rimary-ballot/

Of course, some say that Fox should be taken with a grain of salt.

Old 02-06-2012, 11:16 PM   #4
hhmoore
While I wouldn't be surprised to find it shown that the petition was rigged, I am not terribly surprised at the outcome. IMO, response can be reasonably expected to diminish over time...especially when the call comes so regularly. Send this email! Sign this letter! Here's a petition!
That sentiment aside, I would need to see some reasonable evidence...especially since none of the other current petitions show significantly higher numbers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!