Info Lena Nicole Mims aka Laura Nicole Mims (Italianlnm) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2010, 04:22 AM   #1
DeeRa
Angry Lena Nicole Mims aka Laura Nicole Mims (Italianlnm)

Well I guess let me start this thread off by saying this is an info thread and only a info on Laura Nicole Mims aka Lena Nicole. This is so people who want information on her can get it before doing business transactions with her. She is well known on FC in Fauna Chat as Italianlnm. She was friends to a lot of people on FC and a lot of people trusted her with valuable personal information as if she was a close friend. She recently announced to all her close online friend from fauna that she was pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl. I know all this sounds like I’m babbling but I promise when you read further, you will understand where I am going with all the information I am providing. Heath and Lena where in an online relationship for some time and most everyone that came into the chat on a regular basis knew this. I guess after the break up Heath just felt a little uneasy about who lena was…considering he never once seen pictures of Lena that where just quick snap shots or anything. Just the pictures she would post on her facebook account which can be seen here (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...1312557&ref=ts).

A few days ago Heath Norris (Heathn) found a picture of “Lena” on a teen networking site called golivewire.com by googling her screen name (Italianlnm). On this site she had just had her third child with husband Zac in decemeber of 2009 (keep in mind she is supposedly pregnant with twins and these are her first children on facebook) and posted pictures of a completely different couple and their child from the person we know and loved on facebook. When Heath contacted her on this she closed the account on golivewire.com but the posts and pictures remained…they can be seen here http://www.golivewire.com/forums/pee...support-a.html You have to scroll down the page but you will see where Italianlnm posted the pictures and then again posted saying this was her third child. The other two children where outside playing with daddy in the leaves.

This incident is what set me into motion when I found all this out. I googled her screenname as I stated before, and found her on a forum called Tortoiseforum.org on here lena posted a lot. On this forum she had just had her first child in September of this year (9/2010) the thread can be found here (http://tortoiseforum.org/Thread-Introducing--18727) but in order to view it you must join. So I saved the pictures she used and also did screenshots of the page which can be found here - (http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd173/OohDeeRa/lena/) Once again she posted pictures…of a completely different couple and their child. So at this point I realized something was wrong, really wrong. Why was this person who I considered a very dear friend posting saying she had three kids and then on another site a new baby lil girl and she didn’t look anything like the person I knew her as whom was suppost to be pregnant with twins. So I kept digging and searching and then I stumbled across something I hadn’t noticed before.

On “lena’s” facebook page I seen a watermark on a picture of a baby donkey named MeeHaa that said AM Photography. I found this person on facebook, Alicia Matthews, and searched her friends for “Laura”. I found this person… http://www.facebook.com/Laura.Nicole.M?ref=nf the interest alone told me it was her (reptiles, tortoises, horseback riding, zac) . The real Lena that is, but her name is Laura Nicole Mims. I searched her friends and suddenly I seen something that actually made me sick to my stomach…this- http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=565986974&ref=nf

All this time the person I thought was Lena Nicole was actually, no one, she was a made up person. Laura Nicole Mims has been stealing Morgan McLveen’s pictures and using them as her own on “Lena’s” facebook page. Everything about this girl has been a lie, but not only on here but on every other site she is a part of. I just wanted everyone to know the truth because we deserve to know. I also have sent a link to Lena on FC and her Facebook and I also am informing Morgan so she knows that Laura Nicole Mims is using her pictures. Maybe Lena can explain her-self on what the is going on, but I am just baffled. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Old 09-25-2010, 05:03 AM   #3
Fedawg
I called this months ago when I knew she didn't breed ball python morphs and refused to show pictures of her holding them. I knew something wasn't right. Shady

Old 09-25-2010, 05:41 AM   #4
DAND
Very disappointing and a little disturbing (the latter being due to a few things I was told by her which I may post after a little more digging)

Old 09-25-2010, 05:47 AM   #5
DeeRa
i agree dand...i am very upset and at a lost for words..

Old 09-25-2010, 06:00 AM   #6
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeRa View Post
i agree dand...i am very upset and at a lost for words..
I am not at a loss for words but I tend to take my time before I post (I like to get my facts straight before I post - ** in no way am I saying you have posted before getting your facts straight **). I certainly have a number of words just ready and waiting to be heard loud and clear.

Old 09-25-2010, 06:19 AM   #7
Fedawg
She should be up soon to take care of her 3 kids , so we can hear a response.

Old 09-25-2010, 06:28 AM   #8
Allee Toler
FB has been deleted.

Classic act.

Old 09-25-2010, 06:39 AM   #9
DeeRa
she is reading this thread now, hopefully lena will come foward and tell us what is going on...

Old 09-25-2010, 07:01 AM   #10
Allee Toler
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeRa View Post
she is reading this thread now, hopefully lena will come foward and tell us what is going on...
It seems like she has nothing to say publicly. She's also changed her default photo on her real facebook, Laura Nicole Mims. I'm very disappointed and shocked... I'm sure I speak for a few others.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!