Ethanol - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 09-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #11
Metachrosis
Does it really matter? what the Gov does?
People read and quickly return to their comfortable :sheep world,
though some what shocking at first notice,Facebook or Yahoo sports is more interesting
then the reality of the world that's soon to completely over take them.
The world as you know it will be 180* off where it is currently with-in 24-36 months.

Just keep sitting there convincing your self your not one of the sheep,
time will soon prove where you have been all along.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:42 PM   #12
snowgyre
White sheep return to their comfortable, unquestioning world of acceptance.

Black sheep return to their comfortable, paranoid world of continuously jumping on every conspiracy bandwagon there is, no matter how unsupported their opinions are.

Sheep are sheep, calling others sheep does nothing but point out that you simply travel in a different herd and are in denial that you're a sheep yourself. How about backing up some 'facts', instead of posting fluff that nobody can either disprove or prove? I have no problem with you joining in on the conversation, Metachrosis, but each time you fail to provide any sort of information that could actually be used to inform people of the subject at hand.

Old 09-29-2012, 09:51 AM   #13
Metachrosis
Im not your mother, I refuse to spoon feed a few cynical clowns that choose to "prove" whats already proven.

You have an interest in something I post,Its you that then must do your own leg work to satisfy,prove or disprove to the level of understanding your good with until another distraction leads you off.If you cant find,its because your not looking.
Your sheep analogies are flawed,they might sound good and you may even think they fit a niche' but yah missed it!
There is no paranoid here,I fear none of this world
There are no MRE loaded bug-out packs here nor stashed anywhere else.

Once something is proven its no longer a theory,do you some how believe that attempting to discredit entitles you to a free phone?
I believe thats exactly how you think.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:49 AM   #14
Lucille
Tommy, this is a community, many here help each other with explanations and assistance.
You come here all the time and announce that the sky is falling, and call everyone sheeple.

There are people who provide links to the newbies who come here and say that their ball python is not eating. Sure they could research, and often they do, but sometimes asking the question here functions also in establishing relationships with peers because of common interests.
That's why we have all these forums. No one demands that anyone take the time to help those that ask questions on this site, but many including the questioner, very much appreciate when they do.

Tommy, I sympathize with you over your illness, and I think many here are a little gentler with you because of it. But the whole sheeple thing is getting pretty aggravating, if you don't want to get involved in helping people that is your choice, but to come mock them is a little over the top.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:18 PM   #15
Metachrosis
Your delusional chic,illness ?
I had an issue and it was corrected,full doctor release etc so you need to buy girl scout cookies else where.

What I post is of interest to me and a few others,casting pearls before swine is of benefit to whom?I am not in nor am I the keeper of the 47%
http://www.strike-the-root.com/pandoras-47
I have been as realistically government free for decades,being a citizen there are somethings you just cant shake.
That topic/discussion is posted several other places if the NEED should become traditionally over whelming,or for those driven by self interest to pursue and follow thru.

Back in the Ignore box with ya.

Old 10-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #16
Metachrosis
glad you saw fit to smear a booger on my karma page
its the direct likes of you that have driven more people from fauna the last 2 years.
Notice how progressively quite it gets in the OT forums,take a bow chic you OWN IT!

As was mentioned last week,if it wasnt for you "we" all wouldnt have gathered up
where we are now.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
its the direct likes of you that have driven more people from fauna the last 2 years.
It is hard to take you seriously, Tommy. You point at almost everyone and call them sheeple. You point at me and call me the great Fauna decimator.
Membership has greatly increased here in the past couple years so I'm wondering at your grasp of the facts.

Honestly, you try to come off as big and bad but if a retired, aging school nurse can drive you (or anyone else) away from a site that prohibits (in most forums) cussing, belittling, and abusive posts, meaning that I say how I feel using ordinary, courteous language, I have to wonder how much allegiance you had to this site in the first place.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #18
WebSlave
Warning: Both of you have a golden opportunity here and now to stop this personal spat before someone gets banned. Please heed this warning.

Old 10-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #19
Metachrosis
Stop being a zombies wanting to be told what’s what
This is the problem with our country
Tell me what to dooooo, please I can’t find out for myself….it takes to long
Sorry but this is the way I see it….no offense

There are people as well as myself that are SICK of this,they are no longer on Fauna
because of the politically correct snipers that strongly attempt to get others to be who they want them to be,especially on controversial issues then play the hypocritical victim card.I didnt single anyone out in particular,I can not see who leaves karma hits
unless they sign off on them.

If the word/phrase "Sheeple" offends you,then maybe one should be abit more introspective regarding the allowed control and continued influence of the tyrannic US Government. . . . . again,nothing personal except my opinion.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:40 PM   #20
JColt
People have a right to there own thoughts. That makes them human, Not Sheeple. If hanging around sheeple angers you then make yourself happy and find a sheeple bashing site and become a top sheeple basher.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!