Orlando's F.I.R.E expo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 06-18-2004, 05:11 PM   #1
jefjen
Orlando's F.I.R.E expo

F.I.R.E., the Florida International Reptile Expo is coming up July 9th, 10th, 11th at the Marriott Expo Centre and the Expo Centre in downtown Orlando.

*275 reptile booths, top exhibitors from around the country.
*Host hotel (contract for the next 10 years) is now the Orlando Downtown Marriott which connect to the Expo Centre. The convenience and luxury of being at the same venue returns to Orlando. The special $85 hotel rate for our group is valid 3 days prior and after F.I.R.E. for those wishing to stay in the number one vacation city in the nation.
*Fire and Ice Welcome Reception sponsored by Reptiles Magazine.
*National Reptile Judging Competition, $1000 cash prizes. Open to exhibitors only, no registration fee. Panel of judges are the five Florida Herp Club presidents.
*Reptile Photo Contest, $500 cash prizes, sponsored by Ritz Camera, open to everyone, no registration fee. Reptiles Magazine and Ritz Camera will judge this contest.
*Keynote speaker, Dr. Elliott Jacobson, leading researcher of Inclusion Body Disease virus (I.B.D.) in the country.
*Benefit I.B.D. banquet and auction, with keynote speaker Dr. Elliott Jacobson. Fun evening Satuturday, banquet buffet, I.B.D. discussion by Dr. Jacobson, leading researcher in the country and an auction with many great reptile items.
*$10,000 Reptile Wheel of Fortune sponsored by
and stacked with prizes like never before.
*Fire show, a special celebration of reptiles through a spectacular fire and dance show this famous Polynesian troupe developed for F.I.R.E..
*Workshops on reptile conservation efforts, investments and husbandry.
*Manufacturer Demonstrations of new products, trends in the industry.
*VIP program Includes early admission into the Expo. VIP tickets only $10.
*Tote bags for VIPs, with product samples, promotional gifts and discount coupons being offered to participants by exhibitors, Orlando restaurants and attractions.
*F.I.R.E. Program with floor plan, list of exhibitors and schedule of events.
*Transportation - This summer the airlines are engaged in an airfare price war, especially in the Florida market. Many attendees have mentioned to us being able to purchase round trip airline tickets to Orlando from $89 to under $200. US Airways is offering round trip to Orlando from 25 cities on the east coast as far as New York for $189. For this reason, we are offering airport transportation to attendees flying to Orlando. Once at F.I.R.E., all activities are in the two connecting venues.
*Theme Park Transportation On Friday July 9th, Sunday, July 11th and Monday the 12th we will provide free transportation to the theme parks. For airport shuttle reservation or to reserve a seat to Disney or Universal Studios, visit our transportation page.
*Discounted Theme Park Tickets - Both Disney World and Universal Studios are offering us convention priced tickets which are the theme parks lowest priced admission tickets.
*Free Parking The Marriott Expo Centre which charge $4 per day parking, is not only offering a special $85 room rate but free parking for registered F.I.R.E. guest.
*Free room upgrade to a Junior Suite to all contributors of $100 or more for I.B.D. research or donations for the auction valued at $100 or more.
*Largest budget, $30,000 marketing campaign, attracting attendees and buyers from throughout the country which in turn attracts the caliber of exhibitors which made our 1st event last year a tremendous success and drew over 6,000 attendees. With this years intensive marketing and word of mouth, new programs, host hotel being at the same location and F.I.R.E. being dedicated to raising funds and awareness of I.B.D., we anticipate a tremendous event and hope you can be a part of it and all that F.I.R.E. has to offer. Last year at our 1st Expo, over 6,000 attended.

*The F.I.R.E. reptile expo July 9th, 10th and 11th is sponsored by Armstrong Cricket Farms, Exo Terra, Reptiles Magazine and Kingsnake.com in cooperation with the Central Florida, Manasota, Suncoast, Calusa, & Marion County Herpetological Societies..
For more information, visit http://www.orlandoreptileexpo.com/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!