Al Guetzkow (NEWReptiles) GOOD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-27-2006, 01:30 PM   #1
droogievesch
Al Guetzkow (NEWReptiles) GOOD GUY

This post is being made a little bit after the transaction, but I felt it was something that I should do. Al has been nothing but helpful since I first started talking to him. I contacted him one time and asked if he would be able to sex a ball python I was interested in getting, and he was more than willing to drive and do it. I later decided not to purchase the snake once I found out more about it, but I asked if Al would teach me how to do it anyway.

Al opened up his house and showed me his collection and explained all the different rack systems, the heating, and the lineage of every ball he had. He then showed me how to pop and probe snakes, and had patience as I tried to successfully pop one myself.

He showed me his incubator and explained how he built it, but it was a little over my head. I then got to see the rat room and the system he uses to keep them all. By the end of the night I had learned so much and he also gave me a probing kit as well as two heat pads. I was amazed at how willing he was to take the time out of his night (it happened to be a night where him and all of his friends were going to a concert, so he missed a portion of it to show me everything).

That night he mentioned having het albinos incubating, and I knew that was my next project I wanted to get into. I contacted him later asking when they would be available and for all the different information. He got back to me and all I had to do was wait until they were ready to go.

Fastforward a bit and you come to about two weeks ago. I contacted Al and asked him if a Sunday morning pick up would work. He said it would work fine. He followed all my quirky requests (it's a long story, but to make it short I didn't want to let my mom know I bought two more snakes, so I had to "hide" the fact from her while she drove me back down to college). The snakes I recieved were active and healthy and are thriving and eating well in my care. Each one came with a card with their hatch dates and weights as well as each of the times they fed.

His help didn't stop after the transaction was over. When I needed advice on a snake that I did not get from him he was more than willing to talk to me about it.

The customer service he provides extends way past the animals he has, and the animals he sells are great animals. I have had nothing but good experiences with him and would highly reccommend him to anyone looking to buy ball pythons. I would like to thank him for everything he has done for me, and I look forward to doing business with him in the future.

Jenna

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!