Inquiry NGM Exotics - Fusion Racks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
Lee Herps
NGM Exotics - Fusion Racks

Hi all,

I am looking to hear about peoples experiences with them and their racks. I have seen them advertised and checked out their website. I don't know anyone with these racks and would really like to hear of any pros, cons, and thoughts.

Thank you, Lee

Old 03-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #3
robinson7
Fusion racks are awesome! I purchased a Fusion 200 rack last fall at the ERAS show. It is the best investment I have made in the hobby so far. I have melamine racks and pvc racks too, but I will never buy another rack other than Fusion in the future. I liked mine so much I ordered another Fusion 200 that I will be picking up at the spring show, and I plan to buy a Fusion 300 for my hatchlings next season. They are by far the best quality racks on the market, a wise investment for anyone serious about their reptiles. They are quality built to last a lifetime. Nate and Dustan are great to deal with too! I have pics of mine if you would like.

Thanks,

Phil

Old 03-29-2010, 03:59 PM   #4
TripleMoonsExotic
I don't know if you noticed, but they're in Canada. I would think shipping would be far higher then what you'd pay for a company based in the US that makes metal racks. Try ARS or Freedom Breeder for comparables.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #5
NGM Exotics
Stephanie,

We deal with some amazing freight forwarders and can ship to the US at surprisingly low prices. Not to mention our racks are cheaper than both ARS and Freedom Breeder and that's before the exchange rate. When everything is said and done we are the cheapest source of steel racks on the market.

Nathan Myhill
NGM Exotics

Old 03-31-2010, 10:40 AM   #6
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGM Exotics View Post
cheapest source of steel racks on the market.
Oh yeah what about vision? http://www.visionproducts.us/htm7/racks.html

Old 03-31-2010, 10:51 AM   #7
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjarosek View Post
For some reason when I read this it sounds a little harsh. I did not mean it that way. It is a genuine inquiry. Your racks look awesome and I currently use Vision. If you have them beat I would be very interested.

I think thats better

Old 03-31-2010, 11:01 AM   #8
MEIER21288
Correct me if im wrong, cuz I havent used either, but the vision racks are built on a plastic frame. Not steel. ARS and Freedom breeder would be the only two that would be comparable to the fusions.

Old 03-31-2010, 11:39 AM   #9
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEIER21288 View Post
Correct me if im wrong, cuz I havent used either, but the vision racks are built on a plastic frame. Not steel. ARS and Freedom breeder would be the only two that would be comparable to the fusions.

Actually You are wrong. They are a steel frame. The deviders shelves and spacers are plastic and slide over the metal frame. I admit they look as if they are made of plastic.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:15 PM   #10
NGM Exotics
The Fusion racks are made entirely of steel so cannot be compared to Vision. Obviously an entirely steel unit will stand up much better over time in comparison with a steel post unit. Not to mention the rack is much more structurally sound. The Fusion line is more comparable to ARS/FB than Vision. We also use ultratherm heating elements on the racks which are arguably the best heating element on the market. This is not even in the same league as heat rope, or even heat tape for that matter.

I know we are offering a new product which many people aren't familiar with. I would be happy to answer any questions which you may have or you can check out our website www.ngmexotics.com. I will apologize in advance because the website has just been launched and is still being updated. We have just recently started advertising in the US so if you would like to hear some customer testimonials there will likely be a better response on the Canadian BOI.

Nathan Myhill
NGM Exotics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!