Micheal Williams-daman1255@yahoo.com (GOOD GUY) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-06-2005, 10:16 PM   #1
HerpLuver
Micheal Williams-daman1255@yahoo.com (GOOD GUY)

I originally contacted Micheal via telephone from an ad he had on the ball pythons for sale forum. I immediately paypal'd the money to Micheal during the 4th of july weekend and he said he would send them the day after. Well shipping was delayed, and i had been inconvenienced. Micheal, without saying a word, Immediately refunded me 50 dollars for shipping for the hassle and inconvenience. I would recommend him to anyone to do business with.

Old 07-06-2005, 10:56 PM   #2
Jim O
Chris,

Seeing as you haven't received the snakes yet (I'm guessing anyway since he didn't ship on the 5th and today is the 6th) you might want to post a follow-up when they arrive.

Old 07-06-2005, 11:06 PM   #3
HerpLuver
Will do Jim, i had already planned on it.

Btw this is Chris41279 on the MP forums

Old 07-08-2005, 11:26 AM   #4
HerpLuver
Well i received the females today. 1 of them was DOA. I wonder if any of this could have been the problem
The heat pack was on the lid and was not that warm when the package arrived.
They were together in a fairly thick fabric pillowcase.
Now they were in a styrofoam box, inside of another box which i know to be the proper method, but like i said the heat pack was not that warm when it got here and the pillowcase was really thick so i dont know if they were able to breathe that well. Plus they were cold when they arrived.

Old 07-08-2005, 12:05 PM   #5
gmherps
Question

Has Mike been made aware of this?

Old 07-08-2005, 01:17 PM   #6
HerpLuver
He's had a message left on his voice mail, and has been sent an email notifying him. So far i have not received anything back from him but it has only been a few hours so im going to give him some time to answer back. He knew i would be calling to let him know that the animals reached my home safe and sound and said he would be available. Something could have came up, so we'll just wait and see.

Old 09-03-2005, 03:42 PM   #7
HerpLuver
Well i gave Micheal almost 2 months to fix this situation and he has YET to send me another female or a refund on the animal. ALSO, i did not have a scale when i first purchased the females. 1 was supposed to be 900 grams the other 1100 grams. Well the one wasnt even 550 grams. So not only did i get screwed out of 1 female but was sent an animal not 100% as advertised. I have spoken to Micheal 2-3 times over the phone and have emailed him. He never responded to my emails, but claims he sent a refund to me that i never received. So im not sure what is going on with this, but i will email him this thread to see if he will post on it.

As of right this moment, would i recommend him to anyone, No i would not he has yet to make good on a deal he verbally agreed upon.

Old 09-03-2005, 03:58 PM   #8
HerpLuver
I just spoke to Micheals dad. Apparently Micheal went back to school without finishing our agreement. I understand people have priorities. But i spoke to him before he left and he said he would be sending out another refund. This was all weeks ago. His father says he still uses his email address (the same one i've been emailing) but apparently has yet to answer. Guess we'll see if he responds to the email i sent with the link to this thread.

Old 09-04-2005, 12:26 AM   #9
StickyTongues
Chris,

I am sorry you had to go through this with Michael as I am pretty much in the same boat now. I've been trying to get a hold of him to resolve another agreement that he has yet to complete. I'm trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt but it doesn't look good so far.

Just seems like a string of back luck with online purchases lately, especially for myself. I hope Michael will do the right thing for the both of us. Mike's father already knows about my situation as well and he said he would talk to Michael about it. If anyone can get through to him I hope it will be his own father. Good luck!

Old 09-04-2005, 02:39 AM   #10
HerpLuver
Hey Sam,

I think we're talking about 2 different Micheals. Im talking about Micheal Williams and your post a little further down is Micheal McBurrnett or something similiar. If you ARE dealing with the same micheal im speaking of let me know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!