Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #121
NIGRO51
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpman850 View Post
There alot of people who have nothing to do with there life then be at a computer. And Try to play police officer. I hate to tell u guys u are not the police or a judge so u need to stop brown noising and keep your fat lips and your jaw close... This has nothing do with any but me and mr Jeff
Theres no need to thank us for our time. We enjoy this. Scammers getting exposed. The sad part is a young person like you has now destroyed your name within a community. All you needed to do was be a man and make things right but you chose to act like a child. Enjoy sleeping in the bed you made ..

Old 01-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #122
bpman850
I do have a honest life i dd not scam any body.

Old 01-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #123
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Funny Get a life leave me out of it so good bye to all and god bless Not going to scoop down to your lil kid games. so GOD BLESS
I can't take it anymore... It's "stoop", not "scoop"...

Old 01-12-2012, 07:38 PM   #124
bobtard
Quote:
Do you think ANY of us are dumb enough to believe a word you say?

Old 01-12-2012, 07:38 PM   #125
NIGRO51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post

Old 01-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #126
bpman850
Cyber Bullying No Muscles Needed This is what this is.

Old 01-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #127
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
You poor sap. This thread is (13) pages full of different scams you was trying to pull all at the same time.

Is that your definition of an "honest life"?? Breaking the law and cheating people that are nice enough to take a chance with you??

Old 01-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #128
bobtard
Quote:
Cyber Bullying No Muscles Needed This is what this is.
The pen is mightier than the sword.

(Although I'm not some scrawny little man, either. )

Old 01-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #129
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtard View Post
The pen is mightier than the sword.

(Although I'm not some scrawny little man, either. )
AND this pen has been VERY mighty!!! My phone has rang off the hook today. Steven thinks that he has it all figured out and nothing will come of this. He couldn't be more wrong.

To answer an earlier post about how can you set back and be passive about this?? Because I know what is going on behind the scenes and what they are pushing for. Steven can keep responding with his asinine comments, that's fine. Maybe that is his way of coping with stress.

Everytime he opens his mouth and posts it just solidifies the cases against him even more.

Old 01-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #130
Edeanne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
Thank You!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller