BLUE Staffordshire Bull Terriers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 01:15 PM   #1
oreo
BLUE Staffordshire Bull Terriers

Just had a litter of pups, they were born on 9/9/04 and will be ready for shipment/delivery in 4-5 weeks. Reserve yours quick they wont last long!

For those who dont know, this is the European version or actually the first version of the Pitbull. Males usually weigh around 35-40 lbs. and females around 30-35 lbs. Very rare color, hard to find dogs. They are exported to Europe very regularly.

I have 3 males and 2 females left.

The 3 males are mostly blue with little white

The 2 females are mostly white with blue, one with a patch around the eye only and the other with both ears blue and a littl spot on back.

$1500 for the males
$1000 for the females
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-01-2004, 01:18 PM   #2
oreo
Please email me at 1pitbull@comcast.net for updated pics as necessary.

Pups will be papered and have shots up to current acceptable for age.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-02-2004, 01:59 PM   #3
jmkhet
hmmmm...

awful lot of money for a pit bull....

Old 10-02-2004, 02:27 PM   #4
TooManyBurmese
That's what I say about a ten thousand dollar ball python!

Blues of any animal are hard to breed (this guy did a great job!), and hard to come by. If I didn't have 4 dogs I would definately love one of these!

Old 10-02-2004, 02:30 PM   #5
jmkhet
Talking

me too just cant swing the price....rather have a rednoes anyway.Just my 2 cents

Old 10-03-2004, 04:02 PM   #6
vscampbell
Stafforshire Bull Terriers

My wife and I bred SBTs many years ago. Had lot of fun and some success in the show ring in the late 70's. Looks like some nice stuff there, short muzzles, the white with the patch looks to have a nice short back. They are lots of fun aren't they?

What lines are your dogs out of?

Val Campbell

Old 10-03-2004, 10:11 PM   #7
djmidkiff
AWWW

So Cute! If they were AmStaffs I'd be all over them. And just to reiterate for those who can't read:
She said they are the early or European version of pittbulls, not what we know today as the American Pitt Bull Terrier. Jeez... (amateurs)

Old 10-03-2004, 10:15 PM   #8
djmidkiff
Re: hmmmm...

Quote:
Originally posted by jmkhet
awful lot of money for a pit bull....
Here is a page, check out the differences:
http://www.staffordshire-bull-terrier-dogs.com/

Old 10-04-2004, 10:47 AM   #9
oreo
The line of staffs my line originates from is primarily Yankeestaff, There is yankeestaff in both sides so I would have to say it is the most predominant line in them. There is some Azteca staff and some others from a few generations back. I dont have the papers in front of me to get too detailed.

And for those of you in the know, great opinions. I am greatfull to all of you for recognizing hard work. Its not as easy to breed mammals for color and pattern as it is snakes. There is just too much genetic info passed down a line.

My female is definetly more terrier looking, smaller head and skeleton but she was chosen for her muscle bulk and color, the male has a huge frame and skull and is stocky as well. Both are awesome dogs and are great athletes. I also do the blue amstaff but the price is even higher as they are in more demand. Popularity of the pitbull is definetly on the rise, I just worry it is in the wrong hands. I pay top dollar for my dogs and reason that a top dollar purchase insures I get a good dog. I do not condone the "garage sale" pitbull breeders as they can be every bit as good dog, the owners typically have lower morals to breeding and selecting good dogs, hence the bad name in non bull type dog supporters.

And yes they are expensive, but my parents bred labs for many years and they got 800-1000 a dog. thats a pretty popular dog for the money. You get what you pay for in most dogs and mine are definetly in "conformation" and disposition is excellent.

Last the final reason for a Staffordshire Bull Terrier is that they are smaller and this makes them ALOT easier to handle in all situations. If one of my amstaffs wanted to "hit" another dog while you walked it, you probably would just end up a spectator to the brawl (unless you are one of the one's who knows how to deal with a dog aggresive breed, it took me awhile to learn how to) with the staffie, you are more easily apt to pick him/her up and calm the dog down. 40 lbs is far easier to handle than 90.

THANKS for all the compliments
Gabe
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-20-2004, 09:29 PM   #10
czeckers
Do you still have any males left? Looking for a staffordshire bull terrier any age but a male. If you know anyone please let me know. Older dogs must be good with cats and kids and housetrained, a retired breeder is okay too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread