For Sale 25% Guyana Ronne Pastle Albinos GORGEOUS!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 10-02-2016, 05:47 PM   #1
ALBY
25% Guyana Ronne Pastle Albinos GORGEOUS!!!!

I have 4.1 Absolutely gorgeous 25% Guyana Ronne Pastel Albinos available.. This is a line of albinos I started to give the bland albinos of the early 2000's more color, clarity, and contrast.. These albinos are not the typical albinos you see on the market that turn into BIG YELLOW BANANAS as they age.. These albinos do nothing but get better with age gain more coral colors in red,pink, and purples.. Their tails will not dull with age and size either... These are a great addition to any project and if your starting out these are a great albino to start with,, They put most sunglows on the market to shame in my opinion... They are feeding on mouse hoppers weekly and growing like weeds..

Female $300 shipped.. She is washed in bubble gum pink and is going to be a coral monster that is going to turn into a kaleidoscope of deep pinks and purples as she ages..
DSC_0030 by BrownsBoas, on Flickr

Male #1 $375 shipped This STUD is just a rockstar and If I had space he would stay so I could watch him get better and then make more money off him.. He is going to develop a-lot of very deep color as he ages.
DSC_0083 by BrownsBoas, on Flickr
DSC_0082 by BrownsBoas, on
Flickr

Male #2 is $350 shipped he is going to develop very similar to male #1.. Going to be very red and pink as an adult and he has an amazing tail..
DSC_0040 by BrownsBoas, on Flickr

Male #3 $300 shipped.. This male is just a classic example of what this line produces clean, contrasty, colorful boas.. He is tail is amazing and he is soooooo clean.. He is going to be a very handsome adult...
DSC_0034 by BrownsBoas, on Flickr

Male #4 $300 shipped is almost a twin to the female listed.. He is washed in bubble gum pink and will is going to develop tons of pink and purple as he ages.. Should be fun to watch...
DSC_0043 by BrownsBoas, on Flickr

As always Paypal is my preferred method of payment..

NO TRADES PLEASE!!!

Thank you

Al Brown/Brown's Boas
423-309-8871
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!