Inquiry Vincent Wang (vinsanity) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
reptilemike
Vincent Wang (vinsanity)

has any one herd of or done business with this person any info good or bad would greatly be appreciated .

Thanks Mike Schofield (reptilemike) (Schofield Reptiles)

Old 10-30-2009, 11:22 AM   #2
reptilemike
for any one asking this guy is a scammer who got caught here are pms to prove

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsanity
im interested in your ball pythons
are you looking for trades?

Posted by reptilemike
Quote:
what are you interested in and what do you have thanks mike

i have a lot
i have monitors, tegus, bp's, kingsnakes. I was thinking a breeding female pastel for 1-2 of yours

Originally Posted by reptilemike
Quote:
how big and old is the female pastel and what were you looking to get in trade for her?

Quote:
the pastel is a 07' and comes in at 2365 grams
i was thinking of a spider+a mojo or just the bee

Quote:
the bee is pending i would probably do the mojo and a spider. any way you could send me a few pics of her on a current news paper ? you can post here or send them to my email at reptilemike@msn.com thanks mike

Quote:
here's a pic of her on newspaper when she was around 1900g. i haven't been able to get a hold of a camera so i cant get very recent pics

Quote:
pic did not come through you may half to send to my email reptilemike@msn.com if she looks good i will have you ship first since you contacted me on the deal. the day she arrives as long as she is a she, healthy , and looks good i will ship out both animals to you . if need be i can give you references or you can check on me with the boi here on fauna if you would like . Thanks mike

Quote:
ahhh....sorry i dont ship first. the past few trades have not been well for me so i dont trust shipping first now. the best i can do is same day shipping

Quote:
sorry i have not gotten back sooner went out of town for weekend .same day is fine but i need a current pic on todays news paper and her on scale to prove weight . nothing personal but this is what i do to help cover me . i have also been burned so i know where you are comming from also would you want a male or female spider? thanks mike

Quote:
uh oh, that would be a problem haha. to be honest, all the pictures of my reptiles were taken with my ex's cam. we broke up a while ago :\ and its going to be hard for me to get a camera to take recent pictures....

Quote:
i will not do any deals with out pics unless the person who contacted me on the deal ships first to verify it arrives and is what it is supposed to be before i ship if you can not get pics or will not ship first with me giving you references and you checking them then i am sorry but this is a lost cause

Quote:
i can get you my ref's on another forum if that helps.

Quote:
with out pics i do not feel comfortable with shipping out with out knowing what i am supposed to get . you can reference me here on this sight there are a bunch of people i have done alot of deals with that will tell you if i am good or not i will check you here you can do the same you contacted me so by rites you should ship first . dont mean to be a jerk but i can send you pics of what i would send you can not and i have been burnt before and will not let it happen again

Quote:
yea i know what you mean but i did send you a pic even though thats not super recent. I'm new to the reptile world and i bought this pastel from a local reptile shop. i used to be an arachnofreak so here's my feedback page from arachnoboards. http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/show...ighlight=kyuzo

Quote:
those adds talk about a Jason of fauna you put Vincent Wang as your name whats up with that? that is exactly why i will not do the deal unless you ship first

go figure catch a liar in the act they disapear to try and scew over some one else hope this helps keep any one from getting ripped of by this scammer. Mike Schofield

Old 11-05-2009, 01:42 AM   #3
sincitydragons
well damn, does this guy go by the name jake kyuzo....? If so I wish I had found this sooner.

Old 11-10-2009, 01:55 AM   #4
sincitydragons
I got ripped off for my two argus monitors by this guy this past week, I will be posting a new thread as soon as I file the police report... I have emails in which we both agreed to a trade to which he did not live up to. I have confirmation of delivery of my animals to him and he cannot even provide me with a tracking number. He has also stopped all communication with me even though I informed him of my intent to press charges for both civil theft and internet fraud. He has had every oppurtunity to talk this out with me and make it right but refuses so I'll post soon. Just wanted to put this out there before he does the same thing to someone else or tries to sell them my argus monitors which he has stolen.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:59 AM   #5
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitydragons View Post
well damn, does this guy go by the name jake kyuzo....? If so I wish I had found this sooner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitydragons View Post
I got ripped off for my two argus monitors by this guy this past week, I will be posting a new thread as soon as I file the police report... I have emails in which we both agreed to a trade to which he did not live up to. I have confirmation of delivery of my animals to him and he cannot even provide me with a tracking number. He has also stopped all communication with me even though I informed him of my intent to press charges for both civil theft and internet fraud. He has had every oppurtunity to talk this out with me and make it right but refuses so I'll post soon. Just wanted to put this out there before he does the same thing to someone else or tries to sell them my argus monitors which he has stolen.
Have you established that the person you sent your monitors to IS, in fact, Vincent Wang (vinsanity). If not, you could be needlessly damaging his reputation in this community.
Unless you have confirmed that Vincent is using a false name & stealing your animals, you should be posting a separate thread using the name you were given.

Old 11-10-2009, 06:00 AM   #6
hhmoore
Oh, and if it IS Vincent - please keep it all in this thread.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #7
sincitydragons
well I'll put it this way, he told me that vincent is his friend but when I asked for refrences he directed me to a forum that I later found associated with both names so I will be giving the police both names... as far as I can tell they are either the same person or they are both scamming people.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:11 AM   #8
sincitydragons
If I'm wrong or find out in the end that it is only the one I will post it but for now they are both names to suspect.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:11 PM   #9
hhmoore
To confirm: vinsanity and kyuzo share the same registration and post IP address. There is also a third that matches both frankd.
That IP address is unique to the three of them...and it's the only one they have used.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:19 PM   #10
sincitydragons
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=frankd

this stuff about school is pretty much the same lame stuff he told me. Only difference was he didn't tell me it would be a problem until the last minute.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!