Jay Martin of Port St. John Florida - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2004, 12:29 AM   #11
vinnimac
Thumbs up

One hell of a dealer! Gave me a great deal, talked on the phone and taught me bit I didn't know. Couldn't ask for a nicer person to deal with. Snakes came in when he said they would, in excellent condition, and wonderful temperment, even though they had spent the past ~25 hours in a box! Really shows they have been well cared for. I would not hesitate to buy from him again, and I recomend him highly to anyone looking for a person to buy from!!!!

Old 01-23-2005, 04:10 PM   #12
hill4803
Had a very smooth transaction with Jay for a het for albino BP. Will not hesitate to do business with Jay & recommend him to anyone looking to get a great deal on a quality snake!

Ro Hill

Old 02-02-2005, 03:54 PM   #13
ToshaMc
Jay's a good guy!

I picked up a het albino from Jay. He was great on communication and you can tell that he really loves his animals! She arrived fat, healthy and in great condition and settled into the family with no problems. I look forward to possibly buying more from Jay in the future!

Tosha McClintock

Old 02-13-2005, 09:20 PM   #14
screamdreams
Just completed a deal with Jay...

...and I must say he was a pleasure to do business with from start to finish!! Very kind, prompt, and extremely flexible in our transaction. Wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell/trade with him in the future!!! One of the good guys for sure!!

Old 02-13-2005, 09:28 PM   #15
screamdreams
Forgot to mention...

...it's obvious that supporting this site is beneficial to everyone in the hobby. With that, Jay didn't bat an eye at making a donation to fauna, in my name even, at a higher dollar amount than agreed upon!! Great guy!!

Old 02-17-2006, 08:32 AM   #16
joshdhensley
I got a female het albino from Jay, and due to weather, had to wait almost two weeks before it could be shipped. Not one time did I ever get worried about the deal. Jay made sure to keep in great contact and made sure I knew what was going on at all times. I will not hesitate for one second to do buisness with him again. In fact, I look forward to it.

Old 10-16-2006, 10:49 PM   #17
bpConnection
going out on a limb here...

...not really...

I purchased a het albino female from Jay. It was a great price, great snake, and and he seems like a great guy from our conversations.... In my book that ads up to his being GREAT! Thanks, Jay.
Jeremy Conrad

Old 10-24-2006, 11:28 PM   #18
jrylb73
I just recieved a pair of Pastel balls in a trade with Jay, it was a real smooth transaction, to bad all transactions are not this smooth. He was very quick to reply to any questions that I had. The pastels that I received are of top quality and would not hesitate to do business again. Anyone that plans to do business with Jay should not have any worries. Thanks Jay, Great doing business with you.

Jerry Burris
n2retic

Old 11-15-2006, 06:52 PM   #19
rico 9758
Thumbs up Albino Female Amazing Screamer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Richard Feliciano Purchase A Albino Female From Jay Martin.and I Can Say She Is Hart Stoping Outrageous.and I Willnot Hesitate To Reccomend Jay Martin To Everyone I Talk To.and What I Love About
Jay Martin Is That He Is Willing To Take The Extra Time.and Effort
That Is Inpossible To Find Anywhere Else.and I Can Definately Tell That You Put A Lot Of Time.and Work It Really Pays Off.
Thanks Very Much For The Amazing New Snake! I Want To Thank You So Much For Your Expertise,support.and Quality.
Keep Me Informed.
Sincerelly.rico

Old 11-15-2006, 07:24 PM   #20
jmartin104
Thank you very much Rico! It was a pleasure and you sir, are one of a kind. I will be keeping in touch and look forward to those clowns.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!