Garrick DeMeyer of Royal Constrictor Designs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2007, 05:21 PM   #1
vulferius
Thumbs up Garrick DeMeyer of Royal Constrictor Designs

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just received some beautiful ball pythons from Garrick. He was helpful and enthusiastic during the transaction (which made waiting for them harder) and the babies are stunning, the pictures on his site don't do them justice and I was actually getting a little nervous because I saw some rather lack luster examples at a show over the weekend. I am very happy with the transaction and the animals and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Garrick in the future!

-Jeff

Old 10-06-2007, 03:31 PM   #2
BChambers
Have to agree - I've purchased several balls and chondros from Garrick and each transaction has been a true pleasure!

Brad Chambers

Old 10-06-2007, 04:34 PM   #3
Rakshasanyc
I have a fat, happy and healthy 0.1 Black Pastel from Garrick and look forward to buying more snakes from him in the future. Definitely a Good Guy.

Old 10-06-2007, 04:47 PM   #4
droogievesch
I have 1.1 normal, 1.0 pastel poss. het hypo, 0.1 poss het hypo all from Garrick on top of numerous geckos. I have never found any reason to stop going back to him.

Old 10-06-2007, 07:20 PM   #5
vulferius
Just to add to my original post...

I received my ball pythons on Tuesday (1.0 pastel and 0.2 normals) and the male and one of the females ate on Wednesday. Friday I picked up a crawler and a fuzzy to try with the second female. She's super personable but was intimidated by the crawler so it went to the male (so 2 meals in 4 days) but took the fuzzy quickly. It's always wonderful when animals settle in so quickly that they eat without hesitation.

Thanks again Garrick!

-Jeff

Old 10-17-2007, 12:15 PM   #6
sixgunsun1177
I purchased a JCP from Garrick about 6-7 years ago.

Just today I received one of his last CB06 Chondros. I'm very happy with the Chondro and look forward to picking up some of his awesome ball pythons in the near future.
Perfect packing, well insulated and heat pack was still warm.
Can't go wrong with Crestedgecko.com

Thanks Garrick!

Old 10-17-2007, 01:06 PM   #7
shrap
Garrick is one of the best. One of the first people I talk to when looking for a critter.

Old 03-14-2008, 07:25 PM   #8
lpd209
I have purchased several Ball Pythons from Garrick and ALL have been awesome!! I will definitely purchase from him again.

Old 08-04-2009, 09:05 PM   #9
bkelley02
Good Guy!

Received a Male Pastel Possible Het Hypo Ball Python from him last week and while the little guy was a bit upset from the trip, he was plump and had nice coloration. He settled in within a day or two and ate on Day 3. Will definitely buy from again.

Old 08-05-2009, 11:12 PM   #10
ljsreptiles
I have bought many many gecko's from Garrick over the years, pretty much all that I have came from him. He is certainly top notch and I would reccommend doing business with him anytime!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!