Trade 800+ gram female desert ghost - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 11-14-2010, 10:34 PM   #11
Sadistic Dragon
will do it in the day time with the sun tomorrow, the photos truly don't do her justice. will use my girl's canon eos digital camera and will hold her so i get a better pic of her clear belly and get an even closer pick of her solid black eyes
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2010, 11:33 PM   #12
dustinNMpythons
My bad, I thought you were trying to say this was a dominant gene desert. I still think its shaky that you have a desert ghost dominant or recessive without paperwork from a legit breeder. I'm pretty sure there's not too many breeders out there producing these and the ones that are, will definately provide paperwork with their animals. Kind of like the ultramels and toffees etc etc. Any hets or homozygous animals are going to come with paperwork from a breeder. Its hard to have someone new to fauna that has no references saying they have a desert ghost with no paperwork and want $2500 in trade value.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:40 AM   #13
Carlene16
Looks just like one of my big normal girls, gorgeous snake. But I just don't see desert in there, even ghost.

Old 11-15-2010, 02:49 AM   #14
chongorojo
This IS a classified add, if you feel the need, screen shot it and take the genetics discussion to the proper place as this is not the place to discuss it. It is afterall an add.

use the PM function gang...

Old 11-15-2010, 11:23 AM   #15
WiSDoMVX
ad is the correct spelling not add
i know this is not a spelling forum, but it does bug the piss out of me.

Old 11-15-2010, 11:35 AM   #16
Omnomnami
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlene16 View Post
Looks just like one of my big normal girls, gorgeous snake. But I just don't see desert in there, even ghost.
You don't see Desert OR Ghost in there because it doesn't have either of those genes in it. "Desert Ghost" is an entirely different morph.

(Just clearing something up while I pass by)

Old 11-15-2010, 01:29 PM   #17
Sadistic Dragon
at 5 pm est i will take pics of it when my girl gets home, i will put it next to a normal so you can all see the difference. thank you Nicole, you are absolutely correct. it is neither desert nor ghost which is what i tried to explain earlier it is a morph of it's own that just happens to be called desert ghost
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-15-2010, 04:48 PM   #18
dustinNMpythons
I know that this isn't the duscussion forum but the person should be sure of what they are getting before they trade for it. Do you have any paperwork on this animal? Reciept or anything?

Old 11-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #19
Sadistic Dragon
New pics posted, up close with eyes and belly, and with her next to my normal to show the coloring and the tongue out look too lol
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-03-2014, 07:46 PM   #20
Mike Carty
Clearly not a Desert Ghost, looks like a normal !!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!