Beware Of This Seller - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Birds.

Old 05-30-2005, 03:49 PM   #1
Birdtalk
Beware Of This Seller

BEWARE OF THIS SELLER

PETPARK@PETADVANTAGE.NET AND
Mr. Roland Ngwa,
1169428 Old town rd,
malabo-Equitorial guinea
IS A FRAUD

THEY ARE RUNNING A SCAM AND OFFERING PARROTS FOR SALE AND WHEN YOU SEND THEM YOUR MONEY THEY DO NOT SEND THE BIRDS AND WILL NOT SEND YOUR
MONEY BACK.

BEWARE OF ANYONE SELLING PARROTS FROM CAMEROON, EQUITORIAL GUINEA OR ANY OF THE AFRICAN COUNTRIES THAT ARE SAYING THEY CAN SHIP BIRDS TO THE UNITED STATED THIS IS A SCAM.

If anyone else has been taken by these thieves please get with me at Birdtalk455@aol.com as I will be taking whatever measures I can to stop these thieves.

Old 05-30-2005, 04:05 PM   #2
Lucille
Ann, you could put this in the BOI with the company in the subject line; however many bird people already know that it is illegal to export most birds from Africa into the US anyway under various statutes; the African Grey parrot for instance can no longer be taken from Africa.....

Old 09-19-2005, 08:22 AM   #3
nydrgnldy
Also, they are not just offering the birds for sale but the eggs as well. I emailed them just to see what kind of reponse I would get on it...they tell you they will ship the eggs in an incubator for you to ship the incubator back to them after the eggs hatch.They are offering all types of parrots from Macaws and African Greys all the way to Conures and Quakers.Oh yes and the shipping is....Gotta love this....8 hours according to them to your nearest airport.From frica to any US airport in 8 hours...Now that I gotta see.
Robin

Old 09-19-2005, 08:25 AM   #4
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by nydrgnldy
Oh yes and the shipping is....Gotta love this....8 hours according to them to your nearest airport.From frica to any US airport in 8 hours...Now that I gotta see.
Robin
They're using the space shuttle.

Old 09-19-2005, 08:48 AM   #5
nydrgnldy
But of course.....I should have known...NASA needs the extra cash so they are renting out the space shuttle for bird and egg delivereies....Of course...DUH....
Robin

Old 09-19-2005, 08:54 AM   #6
nydrgnldy
This was the reply I got after asking how he could #1 prove he was for real and #2 how long shipping took.
Copy Pasted from my email

i could send you some two eggs of sun conures,two eggs of nanday conures and two eggs of peach front conures with some four quaker eggs.they could be sent to your close airport for pick up.i have my hatching incubator i could help you with and you could return it back to me after the eggs got hatched,i deal with large birds like greys,macaws and cockatoos.but i could have these from a close partner of mine who deals the birds you want.she had these eggs and i could send them in my own incubator.the eggs are fertile and healthy.100% guaranteed to hatch.i cannot really take your money and dont satisfy and you.i am an old dad and a bird lover.so i have just started in dealling with eggs because as time goes,i will have more to put out. or if you want i could pass you directly to the owner of the eggs and you deal wither.but i will put my incubator for you eggs to guarantee and preserve their fertility.as i said i can send the eggs to your close airport in New York for pick up and you get them within the next 10 hours max with tracking references.let me knos if this is ok with you.

best regards.

Note he never states his name ...Now I have bought geckos and other animals over the internet and the seller has #1 always given his name

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!