Beware of feederbreeders/Reptilesales/snakesales04@gmail.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:53 AM   #1
crazycarl
Beware of feederbreeders/Reptilesales/snakesales04@gmail.com

These are all the same person. We had an agreement to do a trade. We were supposed to ship each others packages out on Wednesday for Thursday delivery. I gave him my tracking number and he gave me mine. I tried tracking it and it was a bogus number. He also gave me the wrong phone number and when he finally gave me the "real" number it didn't work. He had an excuse for that as well. Luckily I stopped the delivery of my package and it's being sent back to me. Thank you to FedEx for this. He tried telling me all this BS about it being a total mistake and to let the package get delivered and he would have mine out later today (yea right). I also found out he had been calling the FedEx station claiming to be me and trying to pick up the snake. They off course told him NO, thank god. He also emailed me saying he picked up the snake and thank you for it. Another lie. I found his email under feederbreeders on fauna but he claimed that it wasn't him. Funny thing is when I sent feederbreeders a message through fauna he replied and want do you know they have the same email address. He said his name is Michael Libby. But under feederbreeders he is calling himself Moland Harper. So which one is it. He is a conartist and a liar.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:18 AM   #2
Cat_72
So......Michael Libby, is feedersbreeders, is Moland Harpers, isiluvmypets?

Mods, I'm thinking an IP check is in order on a couple of these guys in this mess.......please?

Old 01-18-2007, 11:20 AM   #3
Dennis Hultman
It was already done.

They are one in the same.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:25 AM   #4
Cat_72
Ooops..I missed that. Thanks, Dennis.

So....the same guy that couldn't keep his Ball Python was trading it for something else, sold it and then tried to sell it again while the first check was in the mail...and was selling 80-some Beardies to someone else?

I gotta stop being trying to help these folks, I always seem to pick the weirdos to feel sorry for.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:38 AM   #5
crazycarl
Yes

He was going to trade me 30 baby beards for an male albino boa. He said he's done a lot of business with Twin Cities reptiles and he is a reputable guy. Well he didn't honor his word with me about shipping out his animals so that isn't very reputable.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:40 AM   #6
DThomas
His other incarnation.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...p?userid=36463

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=93284

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=93866

Be sure to use your real name if you respond under the feedersbreeders screen name. Would be a shame if you typed a long response and I had to delete it because you did not use your true name.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:48 AM   #7
Scott Ashton
Makes sense.

I believe feedersbreeders had posted in the classifieds recently.

I glanced at the ad and thought it looked similar in syntax to iluvmypets.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:07 PM   #8
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by feedersbreeders
fuck you
A PM I just got. Guess he does not like me. I'm crushed....

Oh by the way Mike/Moland/Cybil.....Buh bye!

Old 01-18-2007, 12:12 PM   #9
Cat_72
I'm so sorry Dennis.....

*offers a box of Kleenex*

Old 01-18-2007, 12:57 PM   #10
crazycarl
Cybil........lol

That is to funny Dennis. I'm glad we have a place to warn individuals about people. It is very helpful. Thank you so much.
Carl

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!