Exoticherps@aol.com use caution - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-15-2003, 08:12 AM   #1
Casey Hulse
Exoticherps@aol.com use caution

This fella tried selling me an adult tiger Retic, sent me 2 pics of different animals, took forever to tell me his name (Joe Dukes) gave me a phone # that does not accept incoming calls, and would not give me his address (don't know how I could have paid him) When I told him I was concerned about the deal, he told me to pay half the money, and he would ship the snake, and then I could pay the rest. This was 2 days ago, I told him to explain what was up or I would put this on the BOI. In the course of an hour I recieved 12 short emails from him, now nothing for 2 days.

Old 06-16-2003, 06:20 PM   #2
napavalleysnakes
Perhaps he's just a Kid ?

Casey - I also received several messages (e-mail and IM's) from Exoticherps@aol.com regarding a fossil trade. This happened on the evening of the 12th, and when we finished our conversation he was supposed to send photos of the albino boa he wanted to swap out with me. As of yet, no pictures or follow-up e-mails <G>...

My hunch is he's just a kid playing around on the computer

Stephen Emerick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!