Male redfoots for sale (pick up only) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 09-13-2018, 01:33 PM   #1
Crikeyturtles
Male redfoots for sale (pick up only)

Healthy adult(1)and juvenile redfoots(2) all heavy and eating greens and bits of fruit and mazuri. Some have mated with my females. Local pick up only. I am located in the south chicagoland area until Monday and then will be traveling back to myrtle beach south Carolina. (The hurricane had me move to my old home). I will be going through Indianapolis through eastern kentucky and eastern tennesssee, western north Carolina and finally through south Carolina.

Please txt me if interested or for photos

708 341 4750

Asking $250 firm each.

Willing to drive a but out of my route

Some are captive bred raised from,hatchlings and some are imports that ive had each for 6 years.

Will trade for eastern hermanns as well either sex.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!