Bad Guy Incompetent bad guy Jamiean Ruffin - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2019, 03:20 PM   #61
Lucille
Naim, the usual way things are done is that one asks for an entire refund and sends the critter back, or a partial refund for vet costs or an issue and keeps the critter. I would like to see the posts and pictures.

Old 01-25-2019, 03:24 PM   #62
NKhan
Yea I asked him to refund $100 and I would try to take care of her. He said he would do a fulll refund but wanted the snake back. I told him she would not make it, that’s she was sick. He refused

Old 01-25-2019, 03:26 PM   #63
JROOTS
Bro....I asked you over and over and over to send the snake back...I'll pay shipping and whatever I needed to pay.....but Iam not giving u a refund until I had her back.....that’s what I said......you refused.....so Iam not going to refund anything....you post the text....you started this thread.......make sure u post if all too because I got the the same messages bro

Old 01-25-2019, 03:28 PM   #64
Lucille
Naim a lot hinges on the photos and email exchanges both of you have but neither are posting. I want to see a picture of the snake the day it was shipped.

Old 01-25-2019, 03:28 PM   #65
NKhan
Edit. I didn’t asked for a full refund and was going to keep the snake.

Old 01-25-2019, 03:37 PM   #66
JROOTS
NAIM POST EVERYTHING THAT I TEXTED YOU......THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED .....AN AUDIANCE SO YOU GOT IT......BUT MAKE SURE YOU PUTTING ALL THE FACTS OUT THERE BEFORE YOU START CALLING SOMEBODY INCOMPETENT.

Old 01-25-2019, 03:41 PM   #67
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by JROOTS View Post
Bro....I asked you over and over and over to send the snake back...I'll pay shipping and whatever I needed to pay.....but Iam not giving u a refund until I had her back.....that’s what I said......you refused.....so Iam not going to refund anything....you post the text....you started this thread.......make sure u post if all too because I got the the same messages bro
That is ridiculous.

While I would like to see a photo of the snake before it left your house there is no way it got to looking that bad overnight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKhan View Post
He asked me to feed her a few times
According to Naim you WERE willing for him to keep the snake long enough to feed it a few times. It died during that time that Naim said you could keep it. You owe an entire refund because you agreed that Naim was to keep and feed it.

Shame on you for keeping a snake that thin.

Old 01-25-2019, 03:44 PM   #68
JROOTS
Post the Text messages

Old 01-25-2019, 03:46 PM   #69
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by JROOTS View Post
The snake had been in that box for 21hrs and as soon as you got the box you text me and said the snake was sick......she wasn’t sick when she left here......I told you to soak her and give her a few days.....maybe she was stressed....then you asked for 100.00 back and I said give her a few days,send her back and I’ll give you a full refund for her and you still said No!......so now she’s died.....bro you know I tried to do the right thing......you said fuck it.....so now you bring it here ...
Naim informed you, immediately, that something was wrong with the snake.
Regardless of the fact that Naim did not desire to send the snake back, in its condition, the snake did not last a few days (your suggested wait time), to be sent back anyway, now did it?
Then, what would have happened if Naim had shipped the snake back and it arrived, to you, dead?
Easy to say, in a hypothetical, that you would have still given a full refund but I am not so sure you would have. I say this because you did not want to give a partial refund, for an unhealthy snake (that you were immediately notified of), and just wanted her back prior to giving a full refund ... Probably to re-sell in order to not lose money on the snake. At least, true or not, that is the impression I get.

No matter what, the snake died in less than 12 hrs. Leaving your customer with nothing. Not something that should have occurred with a healthy snake.

~~~~

Old 01-25-2019, 03:53 PM   #70
JROOTS
POST THE TEXT MEASSAGES NAIM

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!