For Sale FB biak x aru male, or pair him with biak female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 02-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
amelthia72
FB biak x aru male, or pair him with biak female

Reasonable offers considered.
Male was a red neo, do not have a current weight on him but should be ready to breed. $400 plus shipping

or pair him with a biak female for $900 shipped. This girl is probably WC, but I've had her for two years and she has never given me any problems. She is easy to handle, has perfect sheds, and never refuses food. She is currently feeding on small f/t rats and is at 700g on an empty stomach.
I have had some health related questions about this girl due to her WC origins, so I will add that she has never had mites and has been treated for internal parasites.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!