The BOI will be coming to an end on 02-02-2020 - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! THE BOI IS SOLELY FOR THAT PURPOSE.

Old 06-01-2019, 03:54 AM   #211
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGMinc View Post
This doesn’t make us very happy we use the BOI we are always sure to report on good guys and use it to watch out for bad operators. This is disappointing
Yes it is. And in hindsight, predictable.

Old 06-01-2019, 10:11 AM   #212
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
Nope, I think no replies at all to threads since 2005 is pretty conclusive...
THey are not in order. Mine is there from 2010. Granted not much better, but they are not showing in order by date I guess??

Old 06-01-2019, 11:03 AM   #213
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlvr64 View Post
THey are not in order. Mine is there from 2010. Granted not much better, but they are not showing in order by date I guess??
That section is sorted in order of certificate number.

The point of my comment was all the yellow highlighted entries. That indicates people who have dropped support for the program and this site, and in most cases have not even visited this site for a year or more. One caveat here is that when my programmer put in the code to mark those entries upon expired paying membership, I'm not sure he put in code to remove the yellow highlighting if they renewed their paid membership at a later date. Some spot checking I did had found at least one member where that seems to be the case.

But still, just something else I tried to implement that turns out to be wasted effort.

No, the BOI, from all indications I am seeing, is a couple years past due to retire.

To be perfectly honest, I am beginning to get comfortable with the idea. It IS time to move on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!