Bad Guy Conclusion of dealings with Eric Crider - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #11
MikeM75
I think you need to post all the emails and SMS's that you have instead of saying you can if needed, if you are not trying to hide anything and this is 100% the truth, then you should have started the thread with ANY and ALL proof that you have so people can not come up with incorrect conclusions. Most people are smart and can come up with the correct conclusions if presented with all the relevant facts.

Old 09-14-2013, 06:34 AM   #12
Gan Eden
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM75 View Post
I think you need to post all the emails and SMS's that you have instead of saying you can if needed, if you are not trying to hide anything and this is 100% the truth, then you should have started the thread with ANY and ALL proof that you have so people can not come up with incorrect conclusions. Most people are smart and can come up with the correct conclusions if presented with all the relevant facts.
Hello Mike,

There's nothing to hide- simply rummaging through a multitude of emails that span over a 2+ years.
The moment I have time to conduct a proper excavation, I'll post more- I think that what I have placed is already quite enough- I don't understand the attitude- I have already proven less than honest conduct by Eric and I'm the person getting criticism?

Creating an even bigger wall of text might simply deter people from reading, hence why I didn't see fit to pour everything at once.

Old 09-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #13
Gan Eden
OK, this is what I managed to locate.
In-spite of understandable delays, here is his promise to send the animals within a week- mind you, this is April 2011, the shipment took place 3-4 months after this.

Realize, I got these sorts of emails repeatedly.

This is a document he sent, telling me how he's willing to handle what I am owed- referring to the animals he failed to send as if they were mine and my problem.

And various emails with promises and delays...

This is the best I can do.

I have not received any sum of money back- not what he agrees he owes me, nor the total sum he actually does.

If you think that this is somehow reasonable- by all means, work with the man.

I could have forgiven the delays and everything had he simply owned up to his mistakes, and pull through with what he owes. But this is beyond absurd.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!